I Just Wish

**This chapter will be in Dwight's POV**

           I watched and yelled out at Jasmine as she drove away in the same car I just drove back here. Once I saw the lights on the car disappear, I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. I knew where she was going. I knew that she was probably going to do something she may come to regret. I turn around and see Enid, Maggie and a few others looking at me. "You got another car I can borrow?" I ask them. I see Maggie's chest rise and fall harshly. "Guys... you know what she's about to do. I can't let her do this? What if they kill her? Huh?!" I feel my heart start to beat rapidly.

          Maggie walks up to me and grabs my arm. I look up into her eyes and she gives me a soft smile. "Jasmine can take care of herself. And Daryl isn't going to allow any Saviors to hurt Jasmine. Jasmine loves you and when you love someone... you don't like to see them hurt. She's going to defend her man. Now... let Enid get you cleaned up and patch you up." Maggie says to me. She gives my arm one last final squeeze, before walking away and Enid takes her place.

          Enid motions with her head for me to follow her to the medical trailer. I feel my feet walking away from the gate and all I feel is like I shouldn't be. As we get to the medical trailer, Enid opens it up and we both enter. "Just go sit down on that bed." Enid says. I nod my head at her and sit down on the bed. I hear Enid getting supplies ready and for some reason, a memory of Jasmine and I pops into my head.

**Start of memory**

          "Dwight!" I hear Jasmine holler for me. I walk over to the edge and see her in the water. "Come on! You're taking forever. It's just water. Not like I'm gonna let you drown." Jasmine says to me. I smile down at her and roll my eyes. "I'm not afraid of drowning. I can swim, you know? It's just... someone died in that water a year ago. It just feels weird swimming in a place where someone has died." I say to Jasmine.

           I see her looking up at me with those beautiful green eyes of hers. "Stop being a pussy and come down here." Jasmine says to me before going back under the water. I playfully scoff and decide to down to the water with her.

           Once I reached the water, I took off my clothes and just left my underwear on. I looked at Jasmine who was swimming a few feet away from where I am. I smile over at her before jumping into the water. I feel the coldness consume me and I quickly shoot up from the water and wipe the water from my face. I open my eyes and see Jasmine had swam closer to me. She reached out for me and grabbed my arms and pulled herself to me. I feel her wrap her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck.

            I put my hands on her sides and pull her closer to me. "You are absolutely gorgeous, you know that?" I ask her. I see her cheeks turn a light shade of red. "Well... you're probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Jasmine says to me. I scoff at her and she chuckles along with me. I lean down and give her a small peck on the lips. When I pull away, Jasmine looks me in my eyes and smiles before pulling my head forward and giving me a long and passionate kiss.

            Jasmine is the first to pull away from the kiss. I open my eyes just see those beautiful forest colored eyes looking at me. "How did the person die?" Jasmine asks me. I raise my eyebrows at her and she smiles at me. "It was last year. Before you moved here. He committed suicide. It was sad and the whole town was a bit wrecked from it." I say to her. I see Jasmine give me sad eyes. "Did you know him?" Jasmine asks me. I shake my head at her. "Not really. I knew him at school, but I didn't know him." I say to her. She nods her head at me and I decide to change the subject. "Why didn't we change into swimming gear before going swimming?" I ask her. She lets out a chuckle and pushes herself away from me.