Every Part of You

I woke up to Dwight shutting the trailer door. I watched as he walked in and saw my eyes. He turned back towards the door and realized that he had woken me up. He turned back towards me and scoffed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Dwight said to me with guilt in his voice. I was confused on why he was out of the trailer in the first place. Especially while it was so early. I sat up from the bed and rubbed my eyes. "Why are you up? Why were you outside?" I ask Dwight. Dwight looks at me and sighs. He takes a few seconds before sitting down next to me on the bed. He looks down at my hands and grabs them.

It felt like forever before he looked me in my eyes. "Yesterday... while you were with your dad... Daryl told me he would come and get me while everyone was asleep. He would finish the job." Dwight said to me. I felt the anger coursing through my veins. "He came and got me and I went with him. He took me out to the woods and he was going to kill me." Dwight said to me while looking me in the eyes. I swear if I had a mirror I would look bright red from the anger.

Dwight gave me a small smile and I shook my head at him confused. "He didn't kill me. He wants me to be here for you. He wants to try and fix what he felt he broke." Dwight stated to me. I looked him in the eyes and though anger was still there in my blood, I was cooling myself down by looking him in his eyes. Dwight let go of both of my hands and brought his hands to my face. I felt his hands grab my face and gently caressed his thumb over my cheeks. He smiled at me once more before bringing his lips down to mine. I closed my eyes and allowed the butterflies and the fireworks to do their thing.

Our lips moved in sync with one another. I felt Dwight rub his tongue over my lips, begging for entrance, which I kindly allowed. Dwight removed his hands from my face and put them on my hips, gently pushing me down. Once I was completely flat on the bed, I push Dwight from me and looked him in the eyes. "Are you sure? I know you're still hurting." I said to him. It hasn't even been 24 hours since the war and the last thing I want is for Dwight to hurt himself further. He smiled down at me. "I'm okay. I would rather do this while I'm still hurting than to wait and maybe not get the chance, because we never know what can happen tomorrow." Dwight said to me. I nodded my head at him and brought him back down to my lips.

I started to unbutton Dwight's shirts while he was kissing me. Most people would have probably ripped the shirt off him, but with clothes not being as accessible and with Dwight being injured, I didn't see the point.

Once I got Dwight's shirt off, I laid it beside the bed. I brought both my hands up and grabbed his face. Once my right hand touched the scarred side of his face, I felt Dwight flinch. I knew that he was still self conscious about it and I know that everyday he is reminded of what Negan did to him. I pulled away from him and smiled up at him. "I love you. I love every part of you." I said to Dwight. I wasn't lying to him. Even with the scar, he is still the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. He smiled down at me and quickly put his lips back on mine.

Dwight and I removed the rest of our clothing. He laid me back down on the bed and hovered over me. He lined himself up to me and put his lips back on mine as he entered me. I moaned into the kiss. Dwight stayed still for a few moments before slowly pulling out and pushing back in. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Dwight continued to thrust into me, never getting rough or too fast. The only sounds coming from the trailer were the sounds him and I panting, moaning, grunting, skin slapping against each other and me occasionally calling his name out. But I knew we had to be quiet, because it was still early and we really didn't want people to hear us.

I was getting close to my climax. My legs were beginning to lightly shake and my stomach was forming into a knot. Dwight put his head into the crook of my neck while I continued to call out his name into his ear. "Dwight... Dwight" I didn't get to finish because Dwight put his hand over my mouth, which I'm thankful for. Dwight picked up the pace a little. I tightened my legs around his waist and my orgasm hit. I arched my back, while Dwight still kept thrusting into me. I moaned into his hand that was still over my mouth. Dwight's pace started getting sloppy which let me know that he was close. Dwight removed his head from my neck and got up on his knees.