The End

**Dwight's POV**

            I hold Cole close to my chest as he sleeps peacefully. Unaware of my tears that are soaking the top of his little head. 

           I hear a knock on my door and I sigh. Last thing I want right now is for someone to ask me if I'm alright. But, I also know whoever is at the door will not go away unless I answer and I don't want them to wake up Cole.    

           I walk to the door and open it to see Rick and Tara at my door. Both of their faces drop when they see that I've been crying. 

          "Dwight, we come in?" Rick asks me. I open the door wider and allow them into my home. 

          I shut the door behind them and clear my throat. "I'm gonna go put Cole down. Give me a minute." I say, but before I do, Tara gently touches my shoulder. I look at her in shock. "Let me go put him down. You speak with Rick." Tara says as she gently removes Cole from my arms and into hers.

            I watch as Tara walks up the stairs with Cole in her arms. I start breaking down silently. That should be Jasmine walking Cole upstairs. 

           I look to my right and see Rick looking at me. I shake my head and wipe the tears off my face. 

          "It's been almost a week since Daryl and I went to that house. I just... I want to find. Even if it's just her body. I want my son to know where his mother is. I want to know where she is." I say to Rick.

            I take a deep breath and step into the kitchen with Rick following me. I make a glass of water and chug it down. 

            "Dwight. I have faith that she's still out there. Okay?" Rick says to me. I look at him and shake my head. 

          Rick steps closer to me and smiles. "I've been talking with Daryl. We both believe we may know where she is. Or at least where she's been." Rick says to me. 

           My eyes go wide and I feel hope again. 

           "There was obviously a herd. Daryl and I believe she may have led the walkers out of the house. Negan either died from a wound or she or he killed himself. Either way, some walkers would have been distracted with him, but some would have still been near her." Rick says. Rick smiles at me and shakes his head. "The quarry. Not only would the walkers be stuck in there, but a lot would die on the way down from the rocks." Rick says to me. 

            I felt a small smile appear on my face. "When do we go?" I ask Rick. Rick shakes his head and smiles. "Now. Let's bring her home." Rick says to me. 

**Jasmine's POV**

             My lungs felt like they were on fire. My legs felt like any moment they would give out. My bullet wounds still oozing blood and my obvious concussion wasn't helping anything. 

             I'm thankful that walkers aren't running or fast. At least not all of them. Some walk faster than others. I still needed to make sure I kept a good distance from them, which is the only reason I'm jogging. 

            I close my eyes for one second and must have tripped over a root out of the ground. I fall down to the ground and I would be lying if I said this didn't feel amazing. My body getting a break, but when I felt a soft, warm hand grab my hand, I jolt and stand up as quick as I can.

            My eyes go wide at the figure in front of me. "D?" I say. I walk into his body and wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me. "What are you doing out here? What about Cole?" I ask him.