Alexandria

Tara, Rosita and myself were still running. Trying to get to the infirmary. Tara had both Rosita and I, on her shoulders. Basically dragging us. I have my gun in my hand, prepared to shoot any Saviors that come near us.

          I could hear Tara grunting from the weight of Rosita and I. I looked down at my stomach and sighed heavily. I was bleeding a lot. My shirt was now covered in blood and the blood was dripping from my shirt. I had on black pants, but I know that my pants are soaked in blood. Just from the blood running down my body. I know I should be putting pressure on it, but I couldn't. I needed my free hand to hold my gun and keep it ready, while the other hand was holding onto Tara.

          I looked to my left and saw two Saviors who had spotted us. I quickly let go of Tara and turned and shot both of the Saviors dead. I fell down to the ground and could hear Tara hollering at me from above.

"Jasmine!" Tara hollered at me.

           I looked up at her and smiled. I slowly rose back up and grabbed Tara's hand. My wound was screaming at me from within and I could feel it. We tree kept running as fast and best as we could.

           I saw the infirmary. It had to be about 50 feet or so in front of us. I could hear Tara sigh in relief. A smile spread across my face, but it was quickly replaced with utter fear when I turned my head and saw Rick and Carl on their knees with 20 or so Saviors surrounding them. Dwight and Negan included. I quickly let go of Tara and started stumbling towards them. I could hear Tara begging me to come back towards her, but I think she knew I wouldn't. I could hear Tara start walking with Rosita towards the infirmary behind me.

           I kept walking the best I could. I got maybe within 30 feet of Rick and Carl when I saw Negan take Lucille out of Dwight's hand and walk over to Carl. He swung Lucille up in the air right above Carl's head.

"No!" I screamed out. The scream vibrated my whole chest and made my throat feel dry and raw.

           Then out of nowhere, I see Shiva jump out and attack a Savior. My eyes go wide and I see everyone start to panic. I raise my gun and start shooting as many Saviors as I possibly could. I think with the adrenaline running through my body, my bullet wound didn't hurt as much. It's either that or I'm dying. Right now, I would like to think it's just the adrenaline.

          I was basically hobbling towards Rick and Carl, who now had guns and were shooting Saviors. I saw Dwight and he saw me. His eyes went wide, I'm guessing from how pale I was and all the blood on me. I could tell he was about to run towards me, but I knew that if Negan saw that, he would immediately kill Dwight or torture. Negan was next to Dwight. If I was to take a shot, it was be a Hail Mary. I shook my head at him and started going the opposite direction. I knew Negan was around Dwight, but Negan isn't my priority at the moment. I had to try and make sure my family was alive. Not dead or dying.

           I ran over to Rick and Carl and both of them saw me and their faces did the same that Dwight's did. Shock and concern. Rick ran over to me.

"Jasmine! Stupid question... but can you stand?" Rick asked me.

         I looked at him and smiled.

"The adrenaline running through me right now is keeping me upright. I think I'll be able to walk as long as the adrenaline does its job." I tell him. He nods his head at me and starts running. Carl and I follow. Once we got to the gate, we saw that everyone was trying to get it open. I slow myself down and sigh. Not only are the remaining Saviors gone. So are the Scavengers.