13

| Privacy is a Thing |

"Ah fuck!" Anjo hissed, eyes tightly closed as his body shook with pain.

"I don't think I've ever heard you swear, Anjo," Flash commented, more than a bit amused.

The acrobat let out a shaky breath, beads of sweat trickling from his body. "I just had my bone reset, I think I have every reason to swear." He groaned out as 'Agent A' securely wrapped his leg.

"At least three weeks off it, and you should be good to go, Master Anjo." Agent A spoke in his smooth accent. With a "thank you" from both the Dark Knight and Anjo, he cleaned up his things and made his way out.

When both League Heros turned their gaze to the acrobats, they were met with a hard stare. "So?"

"What?" Flash asked.

"We were following you." Batman cut in, the acrobats glare making itself more known.

"Oh that. Hey!" The speedster turned to look at the Bat in shock. "You're just going to tell him?!"

Batman gave a shrug. "No point in lying."

"I can't believe you two." Anjo huffed, his arms folded tightly across his chest. "Invading my privacy like that. That's so fucked up."

"Oh! He swore again!" The speedster exclaimed.

"What we did was unprofessional and completely in violation of your trust. It won't be happening again." Batman apologized, much to the others shock.

"Well.. you did save my life. But you're right. It won't be happening again." Anjo shrugged, sighing off all his anger. "Just.. next time you want to find out something, come ask."

"Well, I have a question!" A younger voice echoed through the room, startling a certain speedster. A silhouette jumped down, revealing Jason. "Why is Anjo in the Batcave? And why is he in a cop outfit? Also, why is his leg.. broken? He seemed pretty mad a minute ago too, why?"

"That's a lot of questions, Jay.." The acrobat deadpanned.

"We'll talk later-" Batman began, but all who truly knows Jason, is aware that he just doesn't stop talking, and demands to know everything.

"Dick, what happened?" The teen tried, flat out ignoring the two Leaguers.

Oh.. He'd be scolded for that later.

"Some wood fell on me and pinned my leg," Anjo shrugged, glaring at his temporarily useless leg. "While I was trying to arrest some murderer." He added sourly after.

"Poor guy. Always getting hurt, huh?" Jason teased.

"Jay.." Anjo whined, heaving out a huff as he crossed his arms securely over his chest.

"Just kidding. Not. But, how are you going to do some rad hero business if you can't even stand correctly right now?" Jason asked. "And does Wally know about this."

"..No."

"Such an amazing boyfriend." The youngest of the Hero's said with a sigh. Sarcasm easily dripping from his words.

Anjo maintained his pitiful pouting. "I guess I'll tell him when I get home." He concluded, sliding off his seat, and gently placing his feet on the ground. Doing his best to keep the injured of the two slightly above the said ground. "Ouch.. fuck." He winced but showed no sign of giving up on his futile effort.

"Are you seriously going to try to walk home, Dickie-bird?" Jason chuckled, poking fun at the injured hero.

The two other amused Leaguers stood off to the side and watched.

"But I want to go home and see Wally.." Anjo whined, trying to fight off the other as he tried to make a run for it.

Lord knows how that would turn out.

"Let me call Wally and have him pick you up." Batman cut in, stopping the other two's sad display.

The flash of gratitude that glinted in Anjos eyes was enough to warm even his cold heart.

"Thank you so much!" The acrobat beamed, his lips curved into a large smile. A very contagious one that had all other hero's smiling as well.

|》《|

"How come whenever I get a call from Bats, it's because you're injured?" Wally sighed. "You used to be so careful, now you're just a.. a rebellious teenager."

"..I'm 18?"

"Don't use that tone with me Mr. You're grounded until that legs healed. I'll even go down to the station and tell your boss. You know what, I think it's time you move in with me. That way I can keep a closer eye on you. We'll have you transferred to a much safer position in the police department there. Maybe a desk job? And you'll only be allowed to do safe things. Like, like saving cats from trees, and helping the elderly cross the road."

"Okay, dad."

"Damn right. Strictly parent mode now. Laid back Wally is gone. Dad Wally is your lover now."

"Sorry. Not into dads." Anjo smirked, rolling his eyes as the other three continued to stand amused off to the side.

"Well too bad. Because all these injuries have triggered my protective dad side."

"Why not just move in with me?" Anjo offered.

"No can do buckaroo. Gotham is the gateway to hell. And my sweet cinnamon bun has been burned by it one too many times."

"Uh huh. Well, this is an argument you're bound to lose. So, can we just go home? I'm tired."

With a loud sigh, the speedster scooped up the other in his arms, rambling on in his ear as they zoomed away. Not even sparing the others a glance.

"That was.." Flash began, a smile pulling at his lips. "So adorable!!"

- To Be Continued -