Chapter 5 - Bunch of Geeks Towards The Dream

It's over. The competition, the drama, the awkwardness between us, the unspeakable rivalry, the psy war, the fake TV used bond, the interviews, it's done. All went well. My heart still aching for Minyoung Unnie. She's been through so much. I will always earn my time with her. Minyoung Unnie and I loves to writing a lyrics, most of the time we wrote it and we would compose it. She's so good with piano. She's a long period trainee here. I somehow agree with our PD. If we look a little closer, perhaps Minyoung Unnie could be the greatest music maker in the future, perhaps being an idol isn't the only way she transferring her music to the audiences, she would totally shake the industry if she started to learn more about mixing and composing. She has good ears for music. She could create any type of music. She's just 18 years old but, she could be senior Woozi from Seventeen. I hope that Minyoung Unnie could take her decision one step in a time.

What surprised me is, when PD called Momo Unnie name. Momo Unnie who has been through a painful elimination long time ago, for a very reasonable reason, JYP called her name back. She cried too hard until can't speak. She admitted to me that she was also as surprise as us, JYP and JYPE never said a word regarding this matters. JYP said, Twice need a dance and performance touch, and the only person that could make it happen is Momo Unnie. This is where I adore my boss forever. At the beginning of our program, JYP said that he would select 7 people. But at the end, he added Tzuyu as she got the most votes from the audience and called back Momo Unnie from the audience. I admire his bravery. I'm sure he already expected that there will be a raid after his major decision, to added elimination member to the group, but he did it anyway. He did in on the spot, in the live broadcasting TV. He took all the blame. He's so brave. As a common human being, of course, my mind can't lie, it's not fair for all of us who fight until the end. But I tried to generate the situation, I think we need Momo Unnie the most. She always took care of us who can't dance. From a business point of few, having foreign members will also benefit us much more when we want to expand our music to their country, especially Japan and China. And, some reason that I also can think of is her age. Momo Unnie is 96 liner, if JYP decided not to make her debut, she won't stay, and she's a treasure for this company. I'm sure JYPE can't find another person as good as her.

When JYP announced Momo Unnie to be our last member, I immediately look into Mina Unnie and Sanna Unnie, though they cried so hard after hearing that statement, I know it's a happy tears. I am so happy that they are finally going to debut together, Japan Line. Mina Unnie once told me, that the Japan Line went to a tarot reader one day, the reader said that Momo will have a music career this August. Minna Unnie told me after Momo Unnie got eliminated as she reminisced that moment with me. See? God has its plan. Never ever cross our mind that Momo Unnie will come back to us. And she does. 8 of us may have a different opinion, but I know we know that we want the best for this group.

Ah I almost forget about myself when I talk about the others, it's a habit. I am of course happy. The past 2 weeks, PD always gave me the good compliments. I tried not to think about it since I kind of hate compliment. It's an addiction. Once people get it, they demand to go for it again. I truly hate that feeling. JYP's comments made me work a little better, I just want to show him and the fans the best. My head totally went over to the moon. I can't somehow believe that I finally have my debut. Do the things that I like. I am so thankful to God. I am so thankful towards the Unnies, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, who I know will always take care of their younger member. The foreign Line as well, Tzuyu, my friend, finally we got to debut together. And especially I thank God that Minna Unnie will have to debut with us. We are going to stuck for a long period time, despite her short training time, she could amaze us with her talents. I'm so thankful that I could see her every day without even wondering here and there.

We moved to the new dorm, 9 of us finally share a house together. The managers decided to unite Dahyun Unnie, Tzuyu and me in one room. Jihyo Unnie soon to be graduated, we're going to be the only member who will go to school, in order to gather us in the morning, they decided to push us into one room. Jeongyeon Unnie and Momo Unnie share a room together, they are 96 liners, they already close even before we move together. The other 4 share the biggest room. Too bad, I wanted to share a room with Mina Unnie, but it's okay. It's not like we live apart like yesterday. It would be so great that I could see her face every morning and before I sleep, that's more than enough.

I was so busy with Sixteen before, now with my debut preparation, it's even busier. I didn't even get time to look to my phone except when my parents called me. I am also the type who ignored chats, especially group chats when I'm busy. I heard that our one on one interview for Milk is already released. Unnies gave me the link long time ago, finally, I can open it now. Oh, did I mention that I always cleaned the dishes? Ah that's why Nayeon Unnie always mentions it again and again to me, it's all because of this video, stupid me. I don't mind tho since I love cleaning. I saw the suggested video from, it's Mina Unnie interview. The moment I play it, I said cute too many times. She loves ketchup, specifically Heinz ketchup, she's cute. Oh my God, why were they ask about the 'date'question? I stop the video, I don't want to hear it. Ah, shit. I don't wanna look at it. I keep looking at the stop video. I play it again, I hug my doll. Chaeyoungie. I repeat the video again. She said Chaeyoungie. I have perfect ears. She said Chaeyoungie, she said it twice, She said I'm cool and sexy? That part I'm not sure, Oh my God, she said Chaeyoungie. Calm down. Hey, myself calm down, I keep telling myself to calm. It's just a reality show, it's just a show. But, why me, why not Jeongyeon Unnie? Everyone's always choosing Jeongyeon Unnie. Oh my God, that scene keeps playing inside my mind. She picked me. This penguin chooses me. And I just know it, a month later.

Why didn't Milk gave me the same question? Cause I would have the same answer as her.

What's with me? Please, someone, explain this!