Chapter 27 - I Hate That Words Now

Can't believe it's January again. A new year, new day, new perspective, new resolution. People said that, not me. Because, I will be stuck in the past all over again. I deserved to be happy, right? And yes I am happy. Lately I keep reminding myself about what I should be thankful towards God, my life, my parents, my career, my Twice, my talent and Samuel. I love him. I really do. Somehow I wondered, can a person love 2 people at the same time, then? Oh my God, what the hell am I thinking right now.

He's back now. No more ambiguous feeling. I love him for sure. I do miss him so bad. He's been away for a month. Without him, I celebrate our anniversary, Christmas and New Year alone. He's back at the perfect time, his birthday. Since his all the people in his entertainment know that I am in a relationship with him, I want to make his birthday party even bigger. It caused for everything. He's an adult now, he's also graduated from high school, he got 6 awards this including artist of the year. We all should celebrate his career.

I want to become a really good girlfriend this year. Yes, I become of that girlfriend who prepared an event for his boyfriend. Brave Oppa give me the key to one of his bar. We will celebrate his birthday there. I invited only a few people who know about our relationship. I don't want to hide and be careful around everyone if they happened not knowing about us. Most of the guests are from Brave Entertainment, I invited JYP as well as he also knows, as for Twice member, I only invite Tzuyu and Mingyu Oppa. It's going to be small but a close party for us. I really love that I've been with him, through with him for the past 1 year. He never failed to amaze me.

Samuel would be surprised when hen come to his party, cause I prepared so many for him.

Samuel enters the room, the room suddenly lighten up. It's a blast surprise for him. Everyone welcome him with a drink. He's now legal to drink. At the end of the lane of people, there's me and Brave Oppa who greet him with a smile, then we move to presents a person behind our back. It's Samuel parents. Samuel is now really shocked, he covers his mouth and falls down to the floor. He can't believe that both of his parents are here. Samuel becomes weak all of sudden, he's happy, so happy. He hugs his parents tight. I really love seeing him reunite with his parents, it's been almost 1 year, 7 months since Samuel last saw them in his America tour last year. He's crying, I am succeeding at making him crying finally. Then she turns to me and hugs me tight. Brave already say to him that all of this it's my idea.

"I am so thankful towards all you guys. Brave Hyung, you make me the way I am now. I am so glad that I decided to join you. And all of my managers Hyung, staffs and my stylist, I can be here, I can be there on that stage without you guys. As you know, I already won almost 40 music shows and 6 years award for this year alone for the past 3 years" All the guest shouts and clapping as Samuel give a toast.

"Of course, big thanks to my parents. They let me go 10 years ago, alone to pursue my dream. Dad, Mom, I made it. I love you guys, I love you who never failed to support me in any way and thanks for always believing in me" Samuel smile to his Mom and Dad.

"Really, I don't have any idea at all about this party since I've been away for a month" He's giving a toast on a stage.

"It's all Chaeng!" Brave Oppa shouts to him.

"Ah yes, last but not least, I want to thank you, Son Chaeyoung, you've been rock my world since 2 years ago. I am so glad that I chase you. I am so thankful every single day that I have you in my life. You are not only my girlfriend but also my best friend, my mentor, my senior, my Noona, my dongsaeng as well. I don't expect anything today but you made it big. I really, really, love you Son Chaeyoung" He blows me a kiss from the stage. It's his confession on stage that makes everyone's scream in jealousy and make me blush.