Chapter 18 - Do I Really Deserve Any of This?

Samuel kept his promise. first thing that he did after he land in Incheon was calling me. He managed to text me when he was in the US. No human being ever did something like Samuel did to me. He's treated me too nicely. Perhaps it's all because I always treat someone so nicely until I forget that I deserved to be treated like this too. The one that so happy about this relationship is Tzuyu. She really supporting me in moving on. While I am still consider things.

Tonight, I will have dinner with Samuel. He invited me to a small restaurant in Bundang. His friend is the owner. We avoid crowded place once again. He rented the whole restaurant since it's a small restaurant. I enter the restaurant. I love the mood already. It isn't expensive type of restaurant. It's small, quiet, and secluded. A staff takes me to my seat. Samuel then comes to from the balcony. He wears a khaki pants and a light blue shirt, with a loafer, he look neat today and summery.

"You look beautiful, Noona" He sits while complimenting me.

I simply wear an oversize blazer and torn jeans.

"If I know that you would be this neat, I will wear something nice as well"

"No need, I really like your style, besides, this is not neat" He then look at me who look at the menu. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes"

"Hyung!" Samuel then call his colleague.

"I want this, and chocolate shake, please"

"I'm taking the usual. Thanks, Hyung!"

"Thank you!" I said to his friend.

"How's America?"

"Glad to be back home and met my parents, my family, my friends"

"Glad to hear it"

"What are you doing, lately, Noona?"

"I'm preparing for comeback in late June"

"Ah, you're going to be busy then"

It does feel like a date. It's a date, to be honest. Why myself always ignore the fact that I'm now having a date with Samuel. It all goes well. Samuel really is a gentle human being. We talk about America mostly. I remember vividly that I love Santa Barbara, Samuel lives near Santa Barbara. We talk and laugh, Samuel seem quite when you see him in TV, but in real life, he's a gag.

"I really like your special stage in Chicago" I say to him.

"Oh, so you did search for my performance"

"It's all over the internet, I just click it" I don't want to admit that I indeed search him on google and naver.

"Okay okay" He laugh. "Time for your present"

He goes to the back, and come with my present.

"Tzuyu said that you don't like gifts"

"Wow, you contacted Tzuyu for this?"

"You're jealous?"

"NO"

He laughs. "Anyway, I couldn't help it to give you this, it was nothing, just........open it"

He gives me a small black box, like a jewelry box. No, could it be?

I open it, it's a necklace with Belle pendant on it. Belle from the Disney Princess. It's the one that Emma Watson wore in Beauty and the Beast. Belle is my favorite character on Disney. How did he know? I never mention this on TV.

"Oh my God! Belle's"

"Ah you know at first glance? Yes, it's Belle's. I know that you like Disneys character. But as you know Disney has so many characters. I don't know why but I picked this pendant. I don't know any other Disney princesses except Belle, it's because I love Emma Watsons and she starred in Beauty in the Beast, yeah so I just buy this"