Chapter 35 - Her Story (Don't Say You Miss Me Too)

*Note: Mina's POV, still.

We grew apart after that night in Gangneung. I rarely saw her, I never asked for her as well, but our group chats told me anything. I did live my life, she did hers. We did our Twice's life as well. Though what fans saw were just an act, scripted, we did what our agency told us to do. Chaeng never showed off her relationship, she, of course, can't do that to her Unnies. But our members always teased her in our group chat. I can't just ignore that chat, everytime Jihyo or Jeongyeon teased her, it gave me scars. I missed her. I missed our deep conversation. I missed our times at the park nearby. I mised when we just strolled around somewhere, walked in the silent. I missed seeing her back as she walk towards me. 

That was why I asked her to had a drink with me on my birthday. I invited only her, cause I wanted to talk to her. Talked about everything. She was my best listener. I waited for her from 7 pm. I arrived at senior Seoulong's bar. I waited till 8 pm, I then ordered a drink. Where was she? Ah shit, I didn't even tell her the time. Stupid. I dialed her number. But then, I ended it before even made missed call. I did that again and again. I kept order drinks. She didn't come yet. I guess she forgot about my birthday. She took a revenge then, I missed her birthday party last year. Yeah. Why did I even bother to talk to her then? She already got a boyfriend, why was I doing out there. Why was I throw myself into other problems then? Then I forgot the rest till I knew that I woke up like a crap. My head spun. Guess I took too many bottles. Shit.

I walked to the kitchen and found Chaeng there, I then took a sit there, continuously touched my head, cause it felt like exploding. Chaeng was startled to see me. She then served me the soup and a herbal drink, she did know about me hangover then? Did I make a scene yesterday? I thanked her, she sat in front of me.

"Unnie, I'm sorry that I came late yesterday" SHE CAME? WHEN? HOW CAN I NOT REMEMBER?

"You came?" I didn't remember at all.

"Yes"

"You were the one who picked me up home, then?" I solved the puzzle then.

"Yes" Oh my God, I invited to a drink and I was so drunk and this kid took me home. How stupid.

"Ah, my friends were there way too early. Guess I'm drunk and they already leave" I lied because I didn't want to look pathetic in front of her.

"Yes, maybe" She must found me alone then.

I kept touching my headache head.

"Was I said something weird, Chaengie. I don't remember at all about last night" Is she lying about this too? I asked. I was afraid if I did talk about "us" or even made a sudden confession to her. No, please say no.

"No, you passed out when I came" THANK GOD.

"I tend to forget about what happened when I'm drunk. If I say something hurtful, please know that I don't mean it, okay"

"Okay, you're not tho" Okay, I was passed out the moment she came. Thank God. But still, I was embarrassed in front of her, I can pull my self that night, I drank like crazy.

"Thanks for this" That was so pathetic. I promised myself not to texted her and asked her out of the blue again. I might say something I regret.

I found a way to cope with my stress lately. I went hiking and trekking. I found a group of people who really love to do this. I joined their group. We loved to gather in the early morning, we would hike and enjoy sunrise. I never knew that we could enjoy a view like this in Seoul. Since I was an amateur, they took me with a close distance first. I would enjoy walking 500m on the street, but to hike 500m was a tiring. It was a process then. This was where I could really concentrate. Then, be thankful towards the scenery that God gave. It was a beautiful moment.