Chapter 33 - Her Story (This Got No Any Better)

*Note: It's Mina's POV again. Her POV will only focus on Chaeyoung only. Since this whole story actually is all about Chaeyoung. It's narrative as she thinks and reviewing their past together. I hope you could enjoy it! Thanks :)

She made me fluttered all over again she said that she loved me during our fan meeting. She said that seeing me hurt, also hurt her, as I tried so hard to get into first place in rhythm gymnastics. I wasn't sure towards my feeling but isn't she feeling the same as me? Or is it just an acting to made fans happy? I'm not sure either.

March 2017, we went to Japan for JYP Nation concert there. I felt thankful that my country that they accepted the way we did music. I really glad to be back home, my homeland. I got to spend some time off with my other JYP friends as well, especially Bam Bam. I like to show him Japan. I got really close to Bam bam since I felt like he's the one who understands me the most. A little fact too, that somehow I asked things about how Taurus act towards others, cause BamBam is also a Taurus just like Chaeyoungie.

Bam Bam invited me to his room, his Hyungs are gone out. I could use some comfort from him.

"BAM!"

"Mina, come on in!" Bam invited me in"It becomes harder seeing you nowadays"

"Hehehe I am sorry, you are also too busy"

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Nope thanks"

"You must be wanted to tell me lots of stories, you've been dying to see me since Christmas"

"You know me best, Bam"

"So, how's everyone? Is everything good?"

"Everyone's good, last year was good we did lot of things together"

"Why am I feeling that you're the only one who doesn't really happy about this kind of situation then?"

"I want to ask you something that bothers me, but promised me that you're gonna keep this to yourself, only to you. I hope that you could help me trying to solve this then?"

"What's the matter?"

"Is it............Is it........." I take a deep breath again and again before say anything to Bam.

"YA MINARI!"

"I don't even know where to begin, Bam" I take a deep breath again "Is it normal to fall in love with a girl?"

"Yeah, why?" He takes this lightly.

"You make it sound easy"

"When it comes to love you should make it easy"

"It's weird, I kept denying it, but it kept bothering me. I really want to you know, I don't want to feel this way. But every morning when I wake up, she popped up in my head all of sudden. I kept thinking about her over and over again. Every time I saw her, I get excited. I always want to spend my time with her, I want her to be beside me. Get clingy to me. I love the way she sees through my eyes. The way she looked at me, being attentive only to me. Texted me when I needed, sometimes talking gibberish, she's also the smartest person in the room"

"You sound very in love, Minari"

"Am I? But the truth is, I don't want this feeling to be true, Bam. I don't want to fall in love with this person, cause I know she doesn't feel the same. I know"

"Don't tell me it's one of your members?"

"You don't have to know who she is, what am I asking you is, Is it really normal to feel like this?"