Chapter 41 - Happy Days Are Here Again

*Note: Guess it's the end of my story.

It's kind of bitter. But also good at the same time. I did it. I make choices for my life. Yes, it was painful to break up with Sammy. It still hurt me when I think about it, but I did make a decision for our relationship. I am super indecisive, I am just glad I can come up with a thing. I am also glad that I ever loved a great man like him. We still keep contact until today.

On Mina Unnie case as well. Though I am still not sure whether she would come back again to Korea or not, I am so glad that I could tell her how much she means to me. I kept thinking about it, If I kept that feeling forever, we would never know each other's feeling then. Yes, for me my love life these past years was bittersweet. I didn't get the ending that I wanted, but to me, it's all enough. We repair our relationship. We text each other again, almost any time. I never know she could be this captious when we texted. I never brought up the contract matters again to her. Let it be her decision. I already told her that whatever she decides, I would support her. I could visit her often to Japan if I have to. It's just 2 hours away. If I could go to Wakkanai, then Osaka would be so much easy for me.

Finally, I survived college life. I graduate from Sungkyunkwan University in the mid-March. This is my dream. To be graduated from a university is always been my dream. I accomplished another dream. I am so happy. I even appointed to be a valedictorian this year. To speak courage in front of my friends is totally nervous but exciting at the same time. Of course, my members are all there, except Mina Unnie. She already texted me and said sorry. I understand tho. I don't want to be the old Chaeng again who used to frown when she couldn't come. That time, rumors are also out there, articles released that Mina Unnie won't continue her contract with JYPE. Only us knows the truth then.

I keep making song along with JunK Oppa and YoungK Oppa. My biggest compliment this far was when senior Taeyeon wanted me to produce her one song to be put on her next album. My song was sung by senior Taeyeon, I was the most fluttering moment for me. I keep learning tho, I still figure it out what genre that I want to be mastered. Sure I love pop, but I want to try something else. Just like Jihyo Unnie, I spent most of my time in the office building at the recording room. I almost sleep cause I feel sleepy till a text wake me up.

"She signed it" The manager Oppa text me. I get up all of sudden. Really, she signed it? The contract? Is she still with us? Really? I need to check it my self. I am on my way to the manager's office until a text come to me again.

"It's 4:20" A text from her. It's where we promise ourselves to watch the magic hour together at that hour even she's in Kobe and I'm in Seoul. I can postpone the managers, I should go to the rooftop first, to call her, perhaps asking her directly about the contract. Yes, I will call her. 

I go upstairs. I even run I don't know why. I open the rooftop door, a figure turn her body as I open the door. I ran out of breath. She smiles to me. I laugh and smile to her. She looks to the sun again, I come close to her, slowly get close to her. Still can't believe that she's here. 

I could her an old latin song play inside my head, Eres Tu (You Are)

Like a promise, you are, you are
Like a summer morning
Like a smile, you are, you are
Like that, like that, you are

All my hope, you are, you are
Like fresh rain in my hands
Like a strong breeze, you are, you are
Like that, like that, you are

You are like the water of my source

You are like the fire of my homeYou are like the fire of my bonfireYou are like the wheat of my breadYou are