Chapter 14 - The One That Makes Me Sway

*Note: I'm sorry again, you will hate me after reading this chapter. I am still a Michaeng shipper tho. This is not the end of the world, I promise!

After New Year, it's a tradition that Somi and her family will have a party to start the year. This year no different. Douma's will have the party again this time. Somewhere around outer Seoul. Somi invite all the JYP family. But unfortunetely from Twice, only me and Nayeon Unnie that could come. That also because, Nyaeon Unnie's boyfriend also got an invitation for Somi as well. I'll become the third wheel then. We both go there. It's a huge villa. We arrive at 4pm, while the party will start at around 6pm. I should enjoy this day bit, after a long broken hearted last year. Tzuyu was quite right, I should start this year with a new resolution. 

Since Somi isn't a girl group member, well, in fact, she was in a 3 different girl group already. She has so many friends because of that. I see my ex-schoolmate, Yeonjung, as well as another 99 liners from IOI, Doyeon, Yoojung, and Sohye. Glad to meet them in one place tho. Saeron also there. Even Daehwi from WannaOne, he's famous for being Somi's best friend. Not to mention, our company artists also there, start form Jackson Oppa, Jae Oppa, Jimin Unnie, Ayeon Unnie. And more to come, even my senior Minzy will be there. Sick. Somi received so much love from the high profiler. Somi parents also make friend with so many entertainers as well. 

To be honest I don't really like parties. I'm a quite person. When Somi invited me, she understands that she told me that I don't have to come if I uncomfortable. But I decided to come anyway. I always with Yeunjung, we are close since high school. But everyone's know Yeunjung, she's extra. I ended up on the balcony, even it's cold, it's the calmest place. It's a big balcony, I sit there and face the scenery. It is beautiful, tonight the moon is beautiful. I just staring at the moon while hiding my hands in my pockets.

"Guess you're not a party person, huh?" A voice comes from the back, I immediately look up back. It's someone familiar. He wore something casual, and wear a cap, I don't exactly know him. It's one of Somi friends.

"Yeah, I'm not" I let him sit beside me.

"Me too" He say while rubbing his both eyes.

"Have we met before?" I wonder why he looks so familiar.

"We haven't, but I know you, Chaeyoung Noona, you're famous, plus Somi talks about you a lot" He then took off his hat.

It's him. Ah I don't remember his name, he's also an Idol, Somi's friend, shit I bad with names.

"Samuel" He then introduces himself while giving me his hand. I shook his hand. AH SAMUEL, KIM SAMUEL. Somi's friend, another Korean American, PUNCH! He's Punch!

"Chaeyoung" I say my name in confuse.

"Yeah I know. Oh my God, I'm so rude, I should have a proper introduction" He the stand up, in front of me.

"Hello, Sunbaenim" He then bows "My name is Samuel, please take care of me!" He gives me proper introduction as he is my junior in industry. In a place like, no need tho. He's cute. He then sit beside me again.

"Ya, no need!"

"How do you know Somi, Sam?"

"Since Produce 101, people start to call me the male version of Somi, since we both Korean American, I also sat in Somi's chair when she first came to Produce 101, we both love to sing, dance and rapping. After that, we meet at the Produce 101 set. Turns out she's Lee Daehwi's best friend. Daehwi at that time was the only one who close to me. So, since then the 3 of us become friends, we are the same age. I also went to Hanlim, just like you did"

"Oh really? Why I never see you then?"

"I was born late. When you graduated, I'm a freshman"

"Ah I see" He's a high schooler tho.