Chapter Unknown - Epilogue

*I was so busy with my job lately until I forget to update the epilogue chapter that I promised. With all my heart, I present you the last chapter of this book. 

P.S: It's going to be a small smut part of this chapter, I hope you all don't mind :)

Our relationship has gotten much much better the past year. After renewing our contract, we both live together again in a new dorm, but we all managed to buy a house for ourselves. Nayeon Unnie, Jeongyeon Unnie and Jihyo Unnie have a house in Cheongdamdong now, sometimes they stay there. Meanwhile, Momo and Dahyun Unnie purchased an apartment in Mapo. The rest of the members still live in the dorm, Sana Unnie, Mina Unnie, Tzuyu and me. Sana Unnie is so busy with her individual activities in Japan since she had a solo debut in Japan 2 years ago, Tzuyu is still the busiest member amongst all, as a fashion icon she travels a lot to European countries to attend some fashion events and doing photo shoots. She is the most likely never stay in our dorm. Both Mina Unnie and I stay in the dorm a lot. Mina Unnie is still a freshman in the campus, she also active in campus's drama event if there's any. I also busy with song writing things.

I could say that the two of us is the less busy members than the others. Yes, we both stay in the dorm, in the city of Seoul, but we managed to buy a house in Inje, Gangwon Province. A house, a real one. It's so far from Seoul, it's our vacation home. At first, we wanted to purchase a house on Jeju Island. But as I think about it, I don't really like beaches. Mina Unnie really loves Summer, I really love Winter. We decided to have a home that we could enjoy in any season. Gangwon-do is the perfect place. It's really beautiful in Winter and Summer as well. Not to mention when the fall comes, we could see all the beautiful, yellow-ish and brown-ish leaves falling out all over the place. Beside, Inje is only 3 hours away from Seoul, if we bought a house in Jeju, we will spend so much money just on relaxation. Mina Unnie sold her car in order to buy the house, I promised her to be her driver ever since. I dropped and picked her up from campus before and after I go to the office. 

It's a small home, at the outer skit of the city. We both love nature, we purchased a perfect home. Surrounded by nature, far from the crowd and the village fills with elders. I really love living closely with elders. They treated us sincerely. They don't know about us, us as celebrities. Finally, we could enjoy our days off, we then tried to live there for a week after we purchased it months ago, when we both, of course, weren't busy. It was fall, I wake up with the "Autumn Morning" song in my heads. It does true, the song. Bird chirping woke me up, as the sunlight also greeted me. I put my glasses that I put beside the bed, I looked through the window, elders were walking by their foot carrying the farming tools. They shared laugh together. Can't help but found myself smiling from to ear to ear. The morning smells different than Seoul, I could smell leaves and nature.

I became more content as I saw someone slept so well beside me, she slept like she had never slept like this for years. She's so beautiful as the sun lighted her face. She opened her mouth for a bit as she slept. People will find it disgusting, but not for me. I always said to her that she's the most beautiful when she sleeps. She put her hand on her head, and the other below the pillow. She slept peacefully. She's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in my life. I copy her position, facing her, slept with her. I could see her sleep for hours, I don't know why. I stroke her hair put in behind her ear. I really love her. I do. That was perfect, Autumn morning and her beside me was perfect, I don't need anything else. It was perfect, purchased a house in Inje also perfect.

My stomach started to act out. I haven't eaten anything since we both came at night from Seoul. I drove for 3 hours after picked her up from school. I should cook this morning. I bought groceries from Seoul. I cooked rice. I took kimchi and gochujang from the outside. Yes, it was always been my dream to have my own kimchi and gochujang pot. I opened what I bought. I fried eggs. I decided to make bibimbap. The easiest. That morning was so beautiful, I was too lazy to cook big dishes. I started to cook.