Chapter 21 - No More Lonely Christmas

*Note: Hi all!  I am so thankful that you guys still reading and keep supporting this story. I am also grateful for lots of comments and inputs from you all, it means a lot to me. From this point forward there will be lovey-dovey moments from this new couple, I hope you don't mind. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about MIna too. Although it's Chaeyoung's POV, this whole story centered around Chaeyoung and Mina. I won't forget about that.

Please enjoy this one :)

Welcome to the dating life. For me, dating is just a label tho. The fact is we have no time for each other as well. Long before I dated Samuel, we already texted each other. This time, we also text each other, just more intense since we can't have a direct conversation. If we have a little bit time, he would Facetime me, vice versa. I've been in his position. Year 2 is the hardest year for Idols. A year that, you are not a rookie anymore, but at the same time, you're not a senior yet. You have to maintain your popularity, otherwise, it will vanish right away. In addition, Samuel is a solo artist, it will be even harder for him to keep the stardom. Fans tend to like groups.

This past year I saw how hard he's working. He has a big heart, for me, that's the thing that captures so many fans. Samuel did so many volunteer work. Not only for his publicity, he also loves to do that. Long before being an idol, he sometimes took his time after his service to help a little, in the church. I know this from Daehwi. He's also don't hesitate to give fan services. I know most of his fans are girls. Girls are freaking out when he's singing on stage. He's indeed charming. You can't help it but watch his performing cause he'll give you 100%. I am a proud girlfriend, tho I can only see him from the TV, or from the very far if we happened to share same stage.

We decided to be really professional. Other idols might give you hints when they are in a relationship. Other idols wear couple things. We both happened to hate things like that. We always try to be careful at any cost. I don't want to destroy his career. He doesn't want to destroy mine with his female fans. I am glad that we are on the same page on this. Our relationship based on how we trust each other. He's always honest with me. I try to always be honest with him as well. I even learn to communicate what I really want to him. I want to try hard for us as well as he always gives 100 percent to me.

What I really love about being in the relationship is, that I have someone that responsible for my life. I can talk to him almost about anything. I don't hesitate to bother him to talk, to tell a story, let him know what I've been throughout of the day because he's my boyfriend. He's responsible to hear me out. Back then, it's hard for me to communicate what I really feel to others. They are my friends, I don't want to bother them to tell something unimportant, they got their own lives. Even though I know it well that they will listen to me anyway, sometimes I just don't want to bother them with my stories. Even to Tzuyu. But, with him, he's mine, I take him for granted, he's responsible to listen to all my story even when it's not important.

This Christmas, I won't be lonely anymore. There's another person that could make me happy aside my family. Even though I can't really meet him at Christmas, but somehow my heart won't feel lonely again. I feel more content. Someday, perhaps next year I will invite him to my home. But for now, it's too soon to introduce him to my family.

As usual, I will have dinner at my house. I already tell JYPE that I'm dating, they tell me to be careful if I want to see him on the Christmas day. I won't do anything stupid tho, besides he has a packed schedule during Christmas. Twice got a holiday break from a week ago. But we will perform at the year-end festival as a closing act. Can't believe that now we are at the top of the lineup now. Dinner with family on the Christmas night is the perfect moment for me. 4 of us set on the dining table, passing the meal and eat it. And have a pray before that. It's perfect. My member also could enjoy their time with their family as well.