Chapter 39 - His Confession

Yes, the first thing that I do when I arrive is going to my office, I literally down on my knees seeking to apologize as I enter my managers' office.

"What are you doing Chaengie?" Manager Unnie asking me

All of them are so shock at my act.

"Seeking to apologize. I am sorry that I went AWOL for 5 days. I am so so sorry"

"Ya Chaengie, please stand up. Don't do that" Manager Oppa then help me to stand up.

"Jihyo already covered it up for you. We all know what you were doing tho" The managers are already know.

"So, do you bring a bad or good news?" Manager Unnie asks it.

"Neither. Give her some time off, Oppa, Unnie. She's been sick for almost 3 months, she must be missing home that bad. She will come at March whether to continue with us or not. Perhaps it be better that we come up with plan B when perhaps we face the major change" I really don't know what her decision could be, but it be so much better that we prepare.

"Yes, Chaengie's right, it's her rights, we should respect that"

I nod. The managers thank me for my service as if I am a soldier.

I should report my trip to Jihyo Unnie as well. I know that she's in the building giving some class for the new trainees. I look for her. There she is in a big classroom, teaching some stuff. It's almost 7 pm, the class should be dismissed in a while. I wave at her, she signaling me to wait for 5 minutes. I wait, the trainees come out from the classroom and all of them greet me. Can't help but feel old. I enter the classroom.

"Unnie!"

"Chaeyoungie! Have some rice with me, I am so hungry"

"Okay"

We then eat at the restaurant near our building.

"So? She can't be shaken right?"

"Unnie, actually, when I arrived there and searched for her. I also think about this and that. I really love our member as a person. Yes also as a Twice, but I really love our member individually. I try to put myself in her shoe as well. I decided not to dragged her here but to support whatever decision she make in the future. I believe Mina Unnie is a mature woman, I know that she will choose what's best for her. Yes, years we had the same dream, but perhaps each one of us also thinks about other things except this. And we should let them have it, right Unnie?"

"As expected, you could be more more more mature than me, Chaeyuongie. I also realized that days ago. That I should respect each other's dream as well. But I will never stop to begging JYPE to grant her request. So there will be no other cases like this in the future. This entertainment should support us in achieving our dreams. If you happened to have a problem, please talk to me, and we will find a way out together. Okay, Chaengie?"

"Okay Unnie"

"Thank you for your efforts, seeing her to Japan. Really thank you"

"I talked to the managers, I told them to make a plan b if we perhaps have a major change in the future"

"Yeah thanks for doing that"

We then eat together. We laughed together. I know that Jihyo Unnie cares about us more than anything. She is as expected our leader, who never leave us behind. Who always do things to the last and let us have first. I hope she won't be disappointed at her decision.

We both come home together. I am so tired having a long flight as well from Wakkanai. As we enter our dorm all of them are there. Jeongyeon Unnie is the one who preying me with lots of question, but then Jihyo Unnie order me to rest, Jihyo will be the one who explains to our member then. I enter my room and falling myself to the bed. Tzuyu then also enter my room.