Chapter 7 - Me, Universe, and You

Touching her skin is a bad habitual for me. It's addictive. The more I get close to her, the more I want it more and more. Since Mina Unnie confessed that she would date Me if she's a man, I think there are fans called Michaeng shipper. At first, I don't know what shipper is, until I searched it. According to Urbandictionary, "The term 'shipper' comes from supporting a ship. To ship something means a wants two characters to get together and/or shows support for two characters already together". Whoa, guess I am a shipper too then. Fans ship us, just like I ship Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger then. Ah I get it now. Fans give us that nickname. Michaeng. Mina Chaeng.

One day, Mina Unnie pick some random question from the notes at our album fan signing. It wrote, Mina ♥ Chaeyoung. Fans at that time screamed hard for us. They teased us a lot. They wanted to give Mina a nickname. I grabbed my mic and said.

"Only look at Chaeyoung" I don't know where I got that bold action. I even laughed at myself. I can't say cheesy things, yet I said it. Minna Unnie seemed shy. It's her fault tho to even picked that notes on the first place.

I think moments after that triggered us to called us Michaeng. I don't mind at all tho. Mina Unnie also doesn't mind a t all, I think. Since we are actually close. At the fan signing event, fans kept give me penguin doll and gave Minna Unnie tiger doll. I always asked them that, are they actually give me penguin instead of tiger doll, but fans also said that they meant to give me penguin dolls. Fool me, that I even happy with a little moment like. Feels like fans universe helping me in so many ways.

When we talked about our group's friendship, it's undeniable. We are so close one to another. The Unnies are taking good care of their juniors. Nayeon Unnie, Jeongyeon Unnie, Jihyo Unnie really take good care of us. Mina Unnie is so close with Jeongyeon Unnie and Nayeon Unnie since Sixteen era. As well as Jihyo Unnie who also share the same age as her. But for Mina Unnie's case, it's different. I really want that my feeling to be mutual. Even when I don't know what to call it in the first place.

If I could explain this mutual feeling, I could die. I analyze every action towards her, vice versa. Every time I did something, I checked her reaction as well. If she gave me the uncomfortable sign, I would stop right away. First, I got more confident knowing the facts that when it comes to the younger members, Minna Unnie only chooses me. She never showed her closeness with Dahyun Unnie or Tzuyu. Second, she might think that I didn't notice her little action but, everytime she starring at me, I felt that the world collapse around me. She gave this kind of attention that she never give the others. The way she stares into my eyes directly could make me fall in a sec. But I tried to calm every time she did that.

We will have to come back soon, so is our Twice TV project. The managers announced that we are going to visit for 3 days and 2 nights, also to have a break before we're going to be so busy with come back promotion. Another trip, another sleepless on the day one as well for me. Sometimes, it's not easy to be me, I can't just fall asleep in the new place, I need adjustment on the day one, night after that I will have a good sleep. It's a refreshing trip but also so tired since we have to fill up for Twice TV's content. On the day one, we went to the maze park, eating black Jeju pig and having a great time at our hotel creating talent show. Lately, the universe won't allow me to be with Mina Unnie. Every time we did a grouping, I never got a chance to be in the same group with her. That's okay tho. The talent show is done. As expected, Jeongyeon Unnie always gave us laughter. Then the managers divided us into 3 groups again for sleeping arrangement. Again, I shared a room with the School Meal Line again. It's okay tho since I'm not going to sleep either. The living room becomes quiet again after they all enter their room one by one. It's 2 am in the morning. I decided to watch the TV in the living room, getting bored I go to the terrace. It's a big terrace and I believe the sunrise will be good. The hotel told me that the scenery that I would have in the morning is the sea. It's night, I couldn't see anything. I then sit in the lawn chair. It's a cold night. I have my padding jacket with me. My objective is to see a sunrise from here. 3 hours to go I thought. I play a song from my phone. Classical piano songs that always soothe me at night. I just cherish every moment from tonight, while drawing to my drawing book. My kind of zen. I also start writing to reminisce this moment.