Chapter 31 - I'm a Boomerang

*Music suggestion : Gavin Degraw – Not Over You

What should I do to make her stay tho? It's the hardest task from Jihyo Unnie ever. If only Jihyo Unnie knows about my relationship and how awkward it is, she will never say that I am close to her. As I think about it too, she somehow only talks to me first about her renewal contract. It doesn't mean we're close tho. I am just scared of her lately. Her and her push and pull act scares me. When she's pulling me, she will be pulling me hard. When she's pushing me, she will close all the doors. How can I persuade her to stay?

The thoughts of not being able to see her again also evade me. I don't know her plans yet, but she said that a theatre in Japan wants her. Even though our relationship is so tough, I used to see her in the morning and used to her again before I close my eyes every day for the past 7 years. I'll be damned if I couldn't see her in the future. But, It cant be the reason. It feels like I am confessing to her that I love her. Do I still love her? I don't know either. Oh, God. It's resetting all over again. I don't want to lose her as well. I'm scared, I am confused, I don't know.

I ask her to meet her at the coffee shop near our apartment building. It's small and lovely.

"Unnie!" I wave at her.

She then sits in front of me.

"What do you want to drink?" I ask.

"Usual"

"Okay, I'll order it" I take her order. I bring her a hot caramel macchiato. It's snowing outside.

We take a sip of our drink. I am really scared now.

"Jihyo, already told you isn't she?"

"Hemm" I answer her with humming.

"And you're here to change my mind? Jihyo's order?"

"You know that without you, Twice isn't Twice, right Unnie?" We've been together for 7 years, through thick and thin. I still remember the first time you came here. As I saw you, I know that you will suit our team, you make it perfect even. And we become the best team ever. We won so many awards together, Unnie. And I like our time. I just want you to think again about your decision, Unnie. Don't you like our team? Our time together is precious isn't it?"

"With me having a thought of not renewing my contract is making me bad women, isn't it? Because all of you seem to want to stay together, while I want a way out"

"Unnie, trust me, whatever your decision is, we will support you. We started as a kid who was trying to reach our dream together right? To debut, we totally get it if you want to pursue another dream. Women can have a bunch of dreams. But I am sure, we want you to stay too. We will become even greater this year"

Mina Unnie just silent.

"Jihyo Unnie told me that she will take care you problems within our entertainment, she will beg the entertainment to let you do musical the way you want to do. You know her, she has this power"

"To be honest I never see Jihyo Unnie so worry in my life, she's kind of cool type, I never saw her helpless like that, she's so scared of losing you" I say it again. 

"How about you then?" Mina ask me.

"What about me?"

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Of course, as I said I like our team Unnie" I smile at her, while she's no near giving me smile.

"Give me one good reason Chaengie, a good one that makes me want to stay and have this all over again with you guys"