Chapter 8 - Christmas at The Table

Music suggestion: Your eyes by Hoody ft Jay Park

End of 2016 is near. As I said on the live broadcast, I really love winter and precisely Christmas. Christmas is the day I could meet my parents, my brother and my grandmother. I am so happy that we would finish our activity at 24 afternoon and I got the whole christmas break, and I will back again at 25 night cause we will have the event at 26. It's perfect. I can't stop giggling thinking about how it's going to be real perfect to celebrate christmas home. After we finish the shooting, we back at the dorm. Nayeon Unnie already left for home. Jeongyeon Unnie is now waiting for the manager to drop her off since her home is a bit far. Jihyo Unnie also already left. Dahyun Unnie will have another individual schedule, after that she would straight back to her home. The foreign members are in the dorm, Tzuyu, Momo Unnie and Sana Unnie doesn't celebrate Christmas, they told me that they are going to sleep the whole time. I have most sorry for Mina Unnie, she missed another christmas celebration with her family. I pack my things, my clothes and my presents for my family. Sana Unnie and Momo Unnie are in the TV room. I then go to Mina Unnie's room. She's there in a sleep position, I come from the back so I can see that she's been seeing her family picture in the gallery.

"Unnie" I greet her.

"Chaeng! I thought you were gone already"

She sit on her bed, I join her.

"You miss them, aren't you?"

"I miss celebrating the day with them. I just saw them last October when we did JYP Nation in Japan, but I just miss celebrate Christmas with them"

I took her hand and held her.

"I know"

She sit still, I know that she's sad. If I can't be with my family at Christmas I would be sad too.

"I'm fine, go Chaengie, before the traffic jam hits"

"Okay"

I then stand up and look at her once again. This scene melts my heart the most.

"Unnie, how about you spend this Christmas with my family then?"

She look at me confuse. I sit again on her bed.

"Spend it with me then. It be better instead of spending it alone"

"No it's your family time Chaengah"

"No, you are also my family now. I can't just let you spending this time alone, it's the most wonderful time of the year and you can't do it alone Unnie, my family love you guys the most, they'll feel thrilled if you come. Come on!"

She just stare at me, as if she ask me once again 'Is it okay?'

"It's okay Unnie" She smile at me.

"Okay" It's her answer.

"Let me help you pack then"

She pack her clothes in the back pack, it's only 2 days. Mina Unnie will be spending Christmas at my home, it's going to be pefect.

Momo Unnie and Sana Unnie thank me cause they are worry before that Mina Unnie will spend Christmas alone. The managers also okay with the decision. That night we head to our home. From our dorm to my home it only takes one hour by car. Mina Unnies look excited, I am also happy. I get off from the car, looking at my apartment building. So happy. Mina Unnie follow me. I go home, and my family are waiting in the door. They hug me.

"Mina! I'm glad that you join us!" My Mom said to her while hug her, she get confuse.

"I texted her before" I explain.