Chapter 32 - Her Story (This Could be Love)

*Note: Hello reader friends! Guess it's time for Mina's POV then. Her POV will only focus on Chaeyoung only. since this whole story actually is all about Chaeyoung. It's narrative as she thinks  and reviewing their past together. I hope you could enjoy it! Thanks :)

I can't believe that I could visit Wakkanai at this time. I should be busy, but this is a true perfect getaway or runaway. Seeing an endless sea in a winter like this sure it's stupid idea. I can't think clearly now. I don't know what am I doing here. Yes, I always wanted to visit Wakkanai. But I don't know that this city would be this cold, even colder than Seoul. Still, my heart is the coldest one. So cold until it won't listen to me anymore.

It's been 8 years since I moved to South Korea, it's the first time I took my time off by my own choice. I am so tired of being who I am now. Sure I love being an Idol, being on stage dancing, singing, being with my members as well. Well lately, it's been uncomfortable being with my members. It frustrates me even more. Ah, blame this stupid feeling.

This won't happen if I don't develop any feeling at one of us. I should be the old Mina, a very cold one. Why do I even changed into more kind type? People would come in, and people would leave again. I really want to erase this feeling. I don't want to feel like this. I didn't ask for this, please God. Make it away from me. Perhaps, being away from whatever happened is a good step, for now, cause when I see you, often my heart was aching even more.

It started 8 years ago when I was just an innocent girl from Japan that looked for an opportunity in South Korea. That time, I was so in love with K-pop after seeing Miss A video. I still do tho loves K-pop music tho. I switched from Ballet to modern dance. My family was so shocked with my major change. Not only that, all of sudden I wanted to pursue this to South Korea. They let me go in the end. My parents were the two who knew that if I wanted something, I will chase it until I get it, I got this ambition thing from them as well. I got into one of the big 3 entertainment companies in South Korea, it's JYPE. I really love Miss A, and I got accepted here. It was pure joy. I felt nervous when I enter the dance room and met all the trainees. Thank god, there were 2 of other Japanese trainees as well. I will also live with them too. What a blessed. They wanted me to show some ballet moves. I did it then. They clapped, I am so glad that I can be accepted here until one of them make a comment, and it has been my nickname ever, since that day, "Black swan".

She's Son Chaeyoung. An aspiring rapper and songwriter that time. She's 2 years younger than me, she's so petite. She resembles a baby tiger for me. She's cute, too cute. She may be young but her mind is so mature. She was the one who approached me first. She really loves Swan Lake story, she really loves a swan lake ballet performance, she said she always made time to watch recital at the theatre near her home. That was our first conversation. Ballet. I really like talking to her. She really knew how to catch up, she could talk about anything. She's also a good listener. I was not really captious but with her, I could talk about an hour.

She became one of my friends beside Sana and Momoring. She teached me a lot about Korean language and Korean culture. I got excited to spend time with her. Even more excited when I found out that she was also going to the same church as mine. The one near our dorm. We both love early morning service for the same reason, it's quieter. I was happy that I got to meet her often, even on Sunday. It did feel odd with this feeling. We got different practice schedule, but we always met in the office. She was always there. I was happy just seeing her, even it was just when she passed by and exchanged a small conversation. Almost every day I could saw her in the office. We had lots of things in common. I always enjoyed seeing "golden hour" at our office building. There was a time when I always see her first arrive at our rooftop, closing her eyes towards the sun. Seeing her enjoying these little things too, excite me even more.