Chapter 29 - I Couldn't Ask For More

Twice will have a comeback at early September this year. It's been almost a year since our last promotion in early november last year. We all excited to finally greet our fans again. We've been practicing for almost 2 weeks now, 3 more weeks and we will have the promotional term. Now we gather in the dance studio, doing the choregraphy for the song.

"From the top, five six seven eight" We practice without music, full of our choreographer's command with her clapping.

She's one of our toughest teachers. She's so scary, she scolds us a lot. But we love her because she's so good and patient towards us. Our member has an individuals schedule lately, we sometimes forget our choreography and not able to practice outside the class.

"Again!" The choreographer stops and wants us to back from the top.

We do it again from the start. Not until 20 secs, she shouts again.

"Again!"

This is hard. I try my best, but we all should synchronize perfectly for her. It takes the teamwork.

We do it again.

"Again! From the top" Her shouts even get bigger. We do it again.

"AGAIN!" We haven't finished the first verse but we keep making a mistake.

"AGAIN!" She screams from the top of her lungs.

"STOP! YA MINARI!" She screams the loudest scream today. She's mad. We're dead.

She then comes to her. Mina Unnie is fully tired, she tries to breathe.

"YA! If you don't want to follow this choreography you can just quit. You ruin the whole balance here" Mina Unnie is just nod. Choreographer Unnie sounds talk slowly but her words is somehow jabbed you in the heart. I know, I see, Mina shed some tears.

"DON'T CRY, I DON'T LIKE TO SEE YOU CRY, MINA!" She then shouts to Mina again.

"Concentrate!" Mina nod and she shed her tears. I can do anything at the moment.

"HAH I am tired. You guys take 10" Choreo Unnie then give us a break time.

Mina Unnie goes outside and run. We all just saw her leave. I then also run following her.

She's crying at the rooftop. She sobs hard, I could hear her voice.

"Unnie......." I really want to comfort her.

"Go away!" She then turns her back, she doesn't want to face me.

"Unnie......."I call her again and get close to her.

"GO AWAY, CHAENGIE"

She pushes me away once again. I take a step back. Jeongyeon Unnie then comes from the back and immediately rush and hug her. She cries on her shoulder. Jeongyeon Unnie keeps telling her that it's okay. Jeongyeon Unnie keeps tapping her back as she cries. I then put the isotonic drink on the bench. Jeonyeon Unnie nod and ask me to go downstairs. I just want to give him a drink. Just that. Clearly, she doesn't want me to comfort. It's clear. Why am I still acting like a fool?

That's it. I should never care about her in the first place. From now on I should only think about myself. This time I mean it, I won't get swayed again. I have the perfect boyfriend ever, I should treat him better. This whole time I felt like I am two-timing him since I am not sure about what happened in my heart. I'll make sure that.

Comeback day! It's so exciting to see my fans again, to hear their chants again. To see their faces again. Another fansign, another fan meeting, another concert, another pretending that everything's okay. Time to fake it and lie again to our fans. Time to be really bound to my members. To be honest, we are still close one to another, it's just me that holding grudges to one person.