Chapter 30 - Thoughts On Losing A Love One

We all decided to celebrate our life a little somewhere around December. Mina Unnie is now recover, she's been 3 months just being at home. She must be bored. So we decided to take a day off from our individual schedule and gather around at our dorm. Just like old times. We will welcome 2022 in a few days with so much glory. It means that it's been 7 years that we're together. This past 2 weeks, we moved to the new dorm, a lot bigger that the previous one. Finally I don't sleep sleep in a bunk bed anymore. I have a proper bed. We decided to keep our room arrangement from the previous dorm. It's a new start then. Jihyo Unnie did it nicely to gather us in one night, she made a deal to JYPE, not to give us schedule that night so our staffs could enjod a day off as well. As expected, our leader.

If I could talk about our member a bit. I am so proud having them as my member. Nayeon Unnie becomes a radio DJ and has a regular show for KBS Radio. Nayeon Unnie has a friendly and gracious personality, being a radio DJ fit her so much. Her relationship with Do Ji Han Oppa had to end last year after 2 years of dating. Jihan Oppa is a rising star now, I guess they can't manage to meet in the middle. Jeongyeon Unnie, has the biggest turnover career, we all never expect that she will be an actress. And she's a great actress with a great acting. She's now still trying to get the main role, but people say that she will do it this year. Momo Unnie becomes a dance icon across Asia after being one of the judges at So You Think You Can Dance Asia in 2020. Momo Unnie's now busy giving a workshop to be a professional dancer. Sana Unnie, became an Ambassador for Korean Tourism for Japan. She travels a lot. Sana Unnie is also still in a relationship Kim Jong Kyu, a Korean national team basketball player.

Jihyo Unnie, with her 10 years experience, she's now become a mentor for JYPE trainees and rookies. JYP himself ask her to work for him and help him scouting and developing the company's talent. As someone who's also under her leadership, I believe that the trainees would be good just like her. Mina Unnie got into college finally. After dealing with a complicated administration, she's now enrolled at Korea National University of Arts, the most prestigious arts institution owned by the government. It's really hard to enroll there, but Mina Unnie, her brain, and her skill brought her there. She's also trying to be cast in a musical performance as well. Dahyun Unnie is our best entertainer, critics say that she is the successor of SNSD's Senior Sunny. She felt thrilled toward that articles even until today. She got a contract from the 3 major broadcasters in Korea. Dahyun Unnie is the best.

Tzuyu went public after Dispatch caught her strolling around Itaewon with Mingyu Oppa. Yes now, she has so many haters. But at the same time, her primetime drama become number one. Tzuyu is the next Suzy Unnie. At first, people cursed at her because of her relationship, but now we can't help it but support these two visuals. Me, well. JYP finally recognized my talents, I joined JunK Oppa and YoungK Oppa in creating music, I learned a lot from them. Now I even create a song for other JYPE's band. Other entertainment even wanted me to make a song for them. Yes, I still drawing, once in a year I could hold an exhibition, or sometimes I join someone else's exhibition. Ah, this year I will graduate from College as well.

All of us are leaving the dream, aren't we? Twice as well still a top girl group amongst all. When people said back then that we can be the next SNSD, we all just laughed. Nothing can beat them. But we now still trying to equate them, not competitively speaking. They are our motivations to be better.

We then gather in our living room. 7 years passed already but we are still Twice members that people used to know. We still ordered chickens, pizza, jokbal for Momo Unnie, Toppoki, Sundae, jjajangmyeon and jjampong for dinner. Ah, don't forget about Soju and Beer as well. People won't believe it, at home we aren't acting like idols, especially when we eat.

"Kids, thank you for actually spending time at home, we haven't done this since 2018, I guess, right?" Jihyo Unnie makes an opening speech.

We all nod.