Welcome

Welcome to Mates Minis, the first collection of spin off short stories on some characters that the readers inquired the most about or grew attached to.

This book will contain SIX stories in One, each are stand alone Spin-Off stories so there is NO specific order in which to read these short stories, if you favored one charter over the others skip right ahead to their part in this book OR read them first to last or last to first, the choice is yours.

BUT these are SPINOFFS/SEQUELS for lack of better terms, that being said I highly suggest reading the predecessor stories before continuing as some characters and situations will have already been mentioned and set up in previous books.

Previous books consist of
(IN READING ORDER) :
-The Mates Pull
-Silent Wolf
-Rejected
-The Mates Bond

As Always this is the only WARNING I will put in these stories.

These stories may contain strong language, violence, and sexual situations so I ask my readers to please read at your own discretion.

Please remember to also like, comment, and if you're feeling up to it, follow me on
Insta: Smurfyphantom06
...there you will find sneak peeks on upcoming chapters and stories as well as see some of the characters. Now without further ado, I hope you all enjoy...The Mates Minis.