Ch. 11

The Beta's Mate
Ch. Eleven: Moving
-Ryder-

I could feel the sun on my face, my body felt a little stiff and I finally opened my eyes.

I didn't immediately recognize the place but as I moved my head I looked down ever so slightly and saw Zoe laying against my chest.Then my memories of last night sprang forward and I remembered I was in the house...our house.

And last night my mate and I confessed our  love for one another both verbally and intimately.

I smiled as I drew my arms around her a little more, hugging her closer to me now as I also kissed the top of her head.

"Please don't wake me up." She grumbled cutely.

I chuckled a little, "But I want to see my mate."

"No I look gross in the morning."

I smirked, "Everyone looks gross in the morning."

She looked up at me now, her delicate brows pulled together in an obviously angry fashion, she looked adorable, and then she smacked my chest.

"What was that for?" I asked laughing as her little action hadn't hurt me at all but did honestly catch me by surprise."You're suppose to say cute things, like...I don't look gross in the morning.

I kissed her pouty lips "You don't look gross...ever, Lovely."

She tried not to smile and this time I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning." She finally said.

"The best morning of my life so far." I admitted, "I love waking up with you in my arms."

A lovely blush touched her cheeks. "Thanks for letting us have a sleepover at the house last night."

I shrugged, "I enjoyed it, although I may need a run to get out a few stiff kinks."

"Sorry." She sounded.

I shook my head and got up before holding my hands out to her to help her up as well, "Don't be, it was worth it...but how about we take off...we both need showers and breakfast."

She agreed and we took off, we went by her house first where she had a quick shower and got dressed but she brought a large bag with her as she said she'd finished getting ready at the pack house while I showered.

So we left and made our way to the pack house.

"I don't think anyone's here." I admitted. "Wanna come up to my room?" I offered.

She smiled, "Now I wish I would've waited to take a shower."

"Mmm, don't tease my wolf beautiful." I said leaning down to kiss her.

After a lovely peck I led her upstairs, once in the room she put her bag down and I watched as she laid on the bed. I just couldn't help myself as I carefully made my way over to the bed and joined her.

"I really like seeing you in my bed." I said before I kissed her.

The both of us could feel the passion attached to that kiss.

She looked up at me and delicately touched my cheek. "You need to go shower and stop turning me on."

I chuckled and kissed her once more before I made my way over to my dresser, grabbed a fresh pair of underwear, and finally went to have a shower.

I won't lie...I couldn't help but use the time alone to get that growing arousal sorted as the hot water beat down on my back and images of last night vividly played themselves back in my head...the way Zoe had moaned my name as she climaxed...I increased my speed and it was my own undoing as I finished in my hand.