Naughty Karma

"Karma! Come in here, please?" I jump at my father's voice, rolling my eyes as I get out of my own bed. I know what it is he wants from me, it's been a while since the last time he's had sex, especially with me. As I enter his room, his eyes do a quick lookover, him placing down the book he was currently reading. "Work is a bore, come give daddy a hug."

"Yes daddy." I say obediently as I crawl into his bed and then onto his lap. I rest my face within the crook of his neck and feel his breath rustle my hair. "What can I do to help?" I knew what came next.

"Karma, you know you're to young to help daddy with work, but there is something else you can do for me and I think you know exactly what it is I'm getting at, don't you baby?" Somehow he always talked in a baby voice with me, disregarding the fact that I'm nearly seventeen.

"Yes daddy, I know." I say and raise my head to give him a knowing smile, straddling his lap as I sit up. I claw at his chest, trailing my hands down until I reach the hem of my own shirt, lifting it over my shirt to reveal my black laced bra. His eyes grow wider as he pulls me down by my hair, lips rough against mine as he feeds off me, hands behind me undoing my bra.

By the time I come up for air, he's already flipping us over so I'm under him, his shirt coming off quickly as he works at his dark jeans. I gasp and lay my head back as he does so, sliding them down as he comes back up only to work my short shorts down, his teeth pulling down my bottoms before he spreads my legs, tongue roaming freely within me. I hold his head down, stifling a moan as my back slowly arches.

"Daddy!" I scream as he pulls his head away, grabbing himself and rubbing it on my wetness, teasing me willingly.

"Yes baby?" He says, a devious look dancing in his black eyes.

"Please?" I begin begging. He laughs before pounding himself deep inside of me. I scream and bite down on my lip, blood pooling up in my mouth as he thrusts himself wildly within me. I'm at a loss of words by now, loss of air, and all I think of is how this never gets old.

"Baby, where do you want it?" He asks me, panting as half an hours flown by. I inhale deeply and moan out, my back raised as I pull him down to me. He doesn't slow.

"In..." Is all I manage, dragged out between gasps of air. He smirks and kisses my neck, sucking at it as he releases inside of me, the warmth he's created pouring inside of me as I rest back and focus on catching my breath. He pulls out, getting off the bed as he gestures for me to follow. I do and he pushes me down on my knees before gripping me by the back of the hair and thrusting himself into my mouth. Through chokes he goes until he feels all of our mixtures have been cleaned from him.

"Now I have work to tend to and so do you." He says in his normal, bored tone of voice. He grabs his clothes, dressing and leaving as I'm panting on my knees before his bed. I think I sat there for an hour more before I finally stood and got dressed on uneasy legs. I was sore, and yet I pushed through. Why walk straight when your final destination lies within a bar of drunks?

-

Going from Hell all the way up to Earth gives me a headache.