Interruptions

"Karma." My dad whispers to me, his warm breath tussling my hair. I groan and turn my head. "If you wake up I'll give you a treat." He was laughing and slowly I push myself up into a sitting position. He holds the back of my head up firmly and looks me over. I was utterly bare and he liked this. "What does my baby want before school?" He asks and leans closer, his breath soon on my lips. I part them but nothing comes out. He takes this as an answer and closes the space between us, kissing me hungrily as his tongue devours the inside of my mouth. He lays me back roughly and lifts up my legs so they lay around him.

"Daddy." I moan past the kiss and look to him. I was rather drowsy, but sex to him was nothing more than sex. He smirks at me and grabs himself, rubbing his head over my opening, teasing me with it. I bite my lip and look between my legs at his erect member.

"My baby's not wet yet." He says as if stating a fact, his other hand raising to his mouth where he spits, dropping it back down to rub on me, place in me. My eyes widen but I don't object, his member slowly sliding in after his fingers exit. I let out a cry and grip the blanket underneath me. This only makes him come at me more aggressively.

"Daddy!" I scream and moan out. He lets out a groan and continues hounding into me. My breathing falters and I feel myself begin to burn. I moan louder and raise my waist, lowering it quickly after I release my warmth over him. He slows down and moans deeply to himself.

"Baby!" He says before his warmth fills me.

-

Entering the school I make my way to my locker where Gabriel waits for me. I push him aside with a huff and put in my combination, opening it before his face. Grabbing all I needed I slam it and turn to him with an accusing finger. "Who are you?" I shout. Gabriel looks around and rubs at his neck nervously.

"You already know that. Gabriel Bright." He says with a small laugh. Watching him in anger, his laughter soon stops with fear. "Karma-"

"-What's your real name?" I snap. He steps back.

"I didn't lie to you Karma?" He chokes back with a gulp. "I just..."

"Just what?" I say out of pure rage.

"Karma, we need to talk." I turn around with a swing of my arm, hitting the boy who has come up behind me flat across the face. He cries out and instantly I freeze.

"Karma!" Gabriel shouts and reaches for my arm. I yank it out of his reach and stare blankly ahead.

"Why are you here?" I asked the new boy in front of me.

"To play." He says with a wink and pulls me too him, ducking me down and kissing me. Gabriel roars and everything goes silent, black.

Karmaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें