First

I was sore after the second round, but I knew it was almost over, this pain. I proceeded, caught between two rooms. I mentally flipped a coin and entered the room to the left, inside, was Gabriel. He jumped at the sight of me, running towards me and kissing me.

"Oh thank the Heavens, you choose me." I bite my lip with sudden rage at his selfishness. "It's finally over Karma, all of it. Your curse!"

"What curse?" I asked, edging back. He shook his head.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is what must be done." He pulled me in, kissing me passionately as he ran a hand through my mess of hair. It felt nice, almost apologetic in a sense. He led me to the bed, hand in hand and he laid me down gently, crawling on top of me and kissing my lips, then my chin, jaw line, and soon he was progressing down my neck. I shivered in pleasure, and he felt it too, kissing me harder as he met my collar bone. He looks at me briefly before lifting my shirt from over my head, cupping my breasts in his hands, caressing them with his soft touch. I close my eyes, at peace. His mouth was warm on my breasts, his kisses kind and tongue mesmerizing. It was like he was trying to remember me, my taste, the form of my body. He begins to suck at my nipples harder, grazing his teeth along them as I gasp, hand sliding down between us, fingers running below the waistline, teasing. I raise a hand, tugging at his hair in way of asking him for more, telling him to proceed. He does so, his hand inside my shorts yet outside of my underwear, teasing me from beyond them, rubbing in perfect circles. I open my eyes. He was watching me, pulling back to reveal a soft red hickey on my breast. I smile, watching the curve of his lip as it raised. "Do you like this?" He whispers, continuing with his circles, applying and removing pressure at certain areas. I nod my head, to caught up for words. "Then it can always be like this," he murmurs into my chest, pressing into my opening through the fabric. I moan, gripping his hair, begging. He takes the hint and slides the fabric over, fingering me with the tip of his middle finger, in and out agonizingly slow.

"Gabriel," I whine out, moaning his name. He looks back up at me, pretending to be clueless as to what he was doing.

"Yes Karma?" I pout. "Are you begging me for more." I grin now, his smile widening as he shoves three fingers in. I gasp and moan wildly, pulling his head down into my chest where he latches on, sucking. I let go, moving under him to my pants, unbuckling and zipping my shorts. He helps slide them down before he pulls away, removing them the rest of the way and dropping his own underwear down. He teases me with the head, circling it, in and out just barely. I gesture him closer with a wiggle of my pointer finger, and when he finally leans in, I pull him closer to me, getting him inside of me as he thrusts. "After the first one, this could be just for pleasure." He moans, growing rougher inside of me. I grow confused once more.

"First what?" He looks at me as if I was stupid, squeezing my breast as he pounds into me. I moan, pained nearly. He doesn't stop so I ask again.

"There is more to it then what was said Kar-" He cuts off my name, moaning as he pulls me into him, going as deep as he can inside of me. That's where he releases himself, sighing when all was over. "It's just us Karma, and our child."