Alone

"Karma." He says in such disappointment. "What am I going to do to you?" He asks to himself. I hold my hands in my lap and watch as they twiddle together. "Undress." He says, breaking my zone. I raise an eyebrow, mishearing him. "Undress!" He says with more power over me. Instantly I stand and starting working myself out of my clothes. "Now lean over the bed!" He demands. I obey, my hands under my head as I peer over my shoulder at him. His eyes where on my ass.

"Daddy?" I ask, gaining his attention.

"It's to late for words my dear girl." He says and smacks me hard. I cry and grab at the bed. "Liars don't deserve second chances." He smacks me again and this time I wince. He was watching me and I knew I couldn't give in to him, so I bit the inside of my cheek and watched him with dark eyes. He laughs and smacks me again before he grinds into me. I gasp quietly to myself. "Liars don't get treats either," he says in a child's voice. I look away now, lifting my head facing forward. One of his hands move off of me and eventually I hear his pants drop.

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out as he presses his erect member partially into me before letting it fall out. I whimper, him smacking me for the noise I've made.

"Naughty girl, this isn't for you." He scoffs and pulls me by my hair onto my knees and facing him, hitting me across the face with his member. I close my eyes and turn away. He grabs my jaw and yanks me towards him. "Open your mouth god dammit!" He says, shoving himself down the back of my throat. I gag and look up at him with sudden hatred. He ignores my look and holds the back of my head as close to him as he can, my tongue licking around him, sucking. He groans and begins thrusting in and out slowly. I grunt and the speed picks up before I'm choking over him. By the time he lets me go I'm on the floor trying for air. "Samael will escort you to school tomorrow. Goodnight." With that he was gone.

-

"Who is it?" The woman's old voice chirps as she opens the door. Her cheerful face instantly falls and she grips the door. "Gabe didn't mention having any friends over." She says as a question.

"I need to see Gabe-riel." I say and push past her. "Where is he?" I cry out and start up the stairs. The woman calls after me but I don't hear her, barging into Gabriel's room.

"Karma?" He asks with wide eyes. He steps back so his back is against the wall. "What are you-"

"-I know what you are." I interrupt. He pales. "You're an angel." I finish. He opens his mouth and then shuts it, the woman finally making it to outside of his door.

"Gabe?" She asks nervously. Gabriel waves her off.

"Just a few minutes nana." He says, waiting until she disappears to continue. "Did that demon boy tell you?" He spits out.

"Samael?" I ask. Gabriel nods his head and mine follows after his.