So Close

I woke up, the bed empty besides myself. I get up and slip through the cracked door. Before I reach the living room, I stop. Something wasn't right.

"Just turn her in and she won't be hurt." The voice was low, muffled. My heart jumped.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Nathan.

"Would an angel ever lie?" There was silence, but I'd already slipped back into the room. I'd found my clothes and got dressed before I opened the window, dropping to the ground with a huff. I watched the house, waiting for Nathan to come running and see me gone, when he doesn't appear, I take this as my chance to run.

-

"Daddy! Daddy!" I was running through the dim house, silent tears leaving my face.

"Karma?" I turn at the sound of his voice and race into his arms. Before he can question me farther I've closed my mouth hard on his. He doesn't protest. His hands move behind me and he lifts me, backing us into his room and laying me down on the bed. I pulled his hair, legs wrapped around him as my tongue traced his familiar mouth. "Karm-"

"I missed you daddy, I want you." My tears had tried leaving their trails dry on my cheeks, my dad watched me, lips pursed. "Please." I was pouting, hoping he'd give in and not pressure me. He obeyed and lifted Nathan's shirt off from over my head. Looking back at me a smirk outlined his lips.

"My naughty Karma," he says in a deep, husky voice. I giggle as he grabs my breasts, his mouth on them, tongue flickering over the erect nipple. I gasp in pleasure and hold his head down, his mouth taking more in. I lessen my grip and he pulls back, teeth grazing my nipple as it drops from his mouth.

"Daddy," I beg helplessly. He's done playing, his mouth back on my breast, sucking and nibbling as his hands run down my torso and onto my pants, unbuttoning them. Before I know it they're off and one of his fingers enter in me. I gasp out in surprise and pleasure and pull at his hair again, begging for more. He lifts his head and kisses me once on the lips before he gets off the bed and tugs me to the edge, parting my legs enough to tease me with the bulge growing in his pants. I moan and grip the sheets underneath me. He undoes himself, pulling his pants and boxers down just enough to have his erect member prod at me. It was throbbing in want and lust and I reached between my legs to position it, pushing it in me as I pull him closer with my legs.

He lets out a moan, thrusting violently against me and rubbing my clit with one of his hands. I moan loudly, whimpering in pleasure. He keeps going at me, leaning over me and apply more pressure in me, deepening himself inside. I pull him down by his shirt and he groans in approval.

By the time he pulls out he grabs his member, rubbing it with force, he climbs on the bed and pulls my head over to it by my hair. I gasp before my mouth closing around on it, his hand holding my head down as I suck, his other toying with my opening. I moan, my tongue rubbing against the bottom before my teeth graze over it. He's soon moving my head, thrusting himself along with it. I choke, moaning louder as he's slipped multiple fingers inside.

"Oh baby, you're so wet!" He'd moan. "You're so damn good!" I kept going, sucking harder at him and moving myself to a faster pace. By now all of his fingers were inside of me, tearing at me. I cry our in pain and pleasure, my breath ragged. "I'm so close baby!" As soon as he'd finished saying that he erupted inside my mouth and I swallowed it down, sucking slowly and lightly on him before pulling back. I smile at him and he smirks back, moving me so that he can suck at me, tongue roaming inside of me. Under his tongue he fingers me, making me moan and arch my back, wanting more.

When all was done, he'd laid me in bed beside him, and together we fell asleep.