Under Water

The house was silent when I headed for the bathroom. I left the door cracked open, stripping from my clothes as quietly as I could. I started the water, my fingers running under the stream as it heated.

"Anna." I jump, turning around to see Nathan, his eyes red and puffy. "You remind me of her." His voice was small, weak. I reach for a towel that's hanging near me and wrap it around my frame. He came closer to me. "She loved me, and I was too dumb to realize it soon enough, but I loved her too." His voice was trembling, his eyes shutting. "I love you, Anna." He closes the space between us, wrapping an arm around me and placing it on my lower back. He lowers his head, lips hot on my neck, my shoulders.

"Nathan, I'm not Anna." I whisper, stepping back. He pulls back, eyes sad. He doesn't respond, only pulls me against him, lips soft on mine. I gasp, my lips slowly forming against his own.

"I'm cold." He says quietly, hand tangled in a fistful of my hair. I shiver, my hands releasing the towel from around me and pulling his shirt over his head. He watches me, taking in my appearance. I undo his jeans, helping him out of them and his boxers before I take hold of his hands and pull him into the shower behind us. The curtain shuts us in.

"Are you sure this is what you want." Nathan is silent. "Nathan?" He nods his head before shoving me backwards, my back pressed against the showers walls. I gasp once more, his lips closing in on mine as his hands move over my chest. Water from his hair drips down on me, his lips trailing down my neck and to my breasts were he licks around the nipple. I grab at his hair and pull his head closer to my body, his mouth warm against them as he sucks on them without force.