Carry Over

I bite my lower lip as I watch his pants drop, his member standing tall towards me. I gulp and look to him. He makes a gesture with his head which makes me slide from the bed and down onto my knees. He grabs my hair, tugging at it as it's free from my face. I silently wince as I grab hold of him, rubbing it tenderly at first, growing harsher as time passes.

He groans in pleasure and lays his head back as his grip on my hair tightens. I bring my lips to the head of it, breathing on it before I slide it into my mouth. Almost instantly does he slam my head into him, him sliding all the way into the back of my throat as I gag. He doesn't seem to mind as he thrusts into me, moaning under his breath.

"Fuck," he whispers as he increases the speed of his thrusts. I shut my eyes, tears brimming up in them. "Get up." He says and releases my hair. "Get up!" He says more stern this time. I stand to his tone of voice and he grabs my neck, pulling me towards him as he kisses me, his hand running down my chest to twist my nipples. I gasp into the kiss and he forces me backwards on the bed, spreading my legs for himself. I look down as he runs his thumb over my opening.

"My naughty baby." He tsks, his thumb sliding in for a mere second. I exhale deeply and the next moment his whole member was in me. He held my waist as he pounded into me.

"Daddy!" I scream out a moan and arch my back. He doesn't stop of slow down, not until he's ready to finish, his breathing heavy and he groans. His jaw tightens as warmth seeps within me.

"Oh god baby, you feel so nice." He says, thrusting a few more times before pulling out. "Now help me clean up." He says with a smirk. I sit up and drop back down onto my knees where I lick the sides of his member clean, sucking at it briefly.

-

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" My dad raises his eyebrow as I sift through my clothes for something to wear. "I heard the school is holding a funeral for that friend of yours." He winks and walks away. I scowl and throw on some tight black jeans and a white tank top. Thinking it over I pull on a black sweater, my tank top barely showing beneath it.

"Good," I say finally and walk out.