Guilty Pleasure

I felt no remorse after leaving the room behind, in fact, I felt stronger. I know I made the right choice, I just didn't have a clue what my next one was. With a sigh, everything fell apart and I opened the door to the master bedroom.

"Karma baby, it's okay." My father coos. He thinks he's the last one, I swallow back my guilt. "I never meant for it to happen this way, I tried to protect you." I have finally figured it out, the easiest way through is to play along until the end. This marks round two of three.

"Daddy, I just want to forget this ever happened, can we please just go back to being us again?" His face turned upward and he was fast. He grabbed me by the back of my head, pulling me into him by my hair. I gasp but have no time to retrieve my air due to the fact that he was hammering me with teeth and tongue. I have no time to react before he's on top of me and the bed, grinding at me and groping my breast. I let out a whimper of both pain and pleasure and this gets him going, he's taking his pants off and turning me so I'm on my stomach, climbing over me and binding my wrists together with a belt. I moan at the thought of all he was going to do to me, him stepping off of me and parting my legs. I arch my head to the side to see what he was doing, his finger going straight in me as I let out a loud moan of surprise. He chuckles under his breath, fingering me steadily with a single finger and licking at my clit. I squirm, rising and lowering my hips in a slow thrusting motion. He pushes down on my arse, holding me down as he slips another finger in. I bite at my lip, laying my head down and clenching my hands together. I was in so much pleasure that I barely knew he'd switched his member in place of his fingers until he leaned into me with his weight and force. I moan aloud again as he rides into me, holding my waist as he props one of my legs up, reaching underneath it to rub at me. I try to resist myself, hold myself back, but I've lifted myself up and peered back at him. He was to caught up in lust to care, grabbing a fistful of my hair, holding it as he let out a roar of pleasure. I gasp out a moan as he grows harder in me, throbbing.

"Karma, oh baby-" He never finished, warmth rupturing into me as my body melts into the bed under me. He leans in, panting as he proceeds with a few slow thrusts. I close my eyes, breathless as he slides out and fades from existence. I reach between my legs, a finger running over my opening, I catch the dripping of his cum and wipe it off, it's to late to take it back.