Heaven Forbids

"Karma," he moans. I arch my back, eyes open and mouth agap. His strides were slow in me, gentle. I was in a daze, the soft kisses he'd give me every once in a while, the stroke of his hands on my skin. He said no more, pressing deeper into me.

"Gabriel?" He silences me again, looking over my body. His eyes move down to my sides, the punctures and bruises.

"He's hurting you." He says, sad. I don't answer this time and he doesn't continue talking. I watch his face, the pleasure in it and the blush in his cheeks. I moaned quietly as he picked up speed, careful of being graceful.

"I don't deserve this." I whisper. I meant it as a mental thought, but it came out. Gabriel only smiled and laid a kiss upon my lips.

"Every princess deems a knight." He answers.

-

"Where were you and who were you with?" Samael hollers. I don't coward this time, my I counter with Gabriel giving me hope, strength.

"You let me be, that was your fault." I remind him. He only stares at me.

"You better confess-"

"Before the lord?" I mock him. "What does a demon know about confession?" At this he stands, inches from me.

"Why don't you show me all that you showed him then, enlighten me you dirty little whore!" I lash out at him, striking him across the face. He growls and stumbles backwards.

"You have no right of keeping me here and yet you do, I demand we go tell my father all you've done and have you banished to the deepest depths of Hell!" I storm pass him, not quick enough to avoid his reach. He tears at me, my shirt ripping at his strength and  I cover my chest, frozen with my back to him.

"What right do you have of keeping me here?" I cry back to him. My heart was aching inside, and for once, I was alone.