Lustful Kill

I wasn't always this way, not at the beginning. I remember the time when it was just my dad and me and how I thought I loved him. Now everything changed and I became the one that cries out in defeat. I will be strong.

-

Splashing some water onto my face I look in the mirror at my reflection, straightening my lips into a firm line. I pulled away with a frown and threw on some clothes, pacing the room, pondering who of the four would go first.

My mother is still here, in a sense I think she will always be here, that means that we need a ruler of Hell: my dad. Nathan has a normal life, something I've always wanted; Gabriel said that I was his "second chance" but what does that mean? Then there is Samael, the boy I grew up with, the one I never even considered until force came upon me.

In the end, Samael had to go.

I leave the room, finding my way to the room where Samael standing near the bed, sure of himself. He smirks when he sees I've arrived, and I shake my head. "This is the end Samael. The end of us and the end of your destruction to the world. I won't allow anyone else to be used by you." He laughed, doubting me. I step near him, and he steps back, falling back onto the bed.

"Karma, this is a joke right?" I shake my head and his face blanks. I close my eyes, thinking of how it is I can use my power against him. Finally it reaches me, how it all started is how it can all fall apart. I keep going to him until I'm in front of him.

"This is how it ends right, sex?" He smirks again, the old Samael back.

"Only way to find out is by doing it, eh?" I bite my lower lip before I mount the bed, trailing a finger down his chest and to the buckle of his jeans. He lets out a small gasp, watching me. Suddenly he's forgotten about me about to end his life. He grabs me and whips me onto the bed, straddling me from on top, lips rough against mine. It takes all I've got to keep up with him. "You can't stay away from me Karma," he whispers into my ear, breath warm and voice deep. I just smile, his hands roaming under my shirt to my breasts, rubbing them before groping. I gasp, and he kisses me once more, working my shirt off in the process. After he's succeeded he has his mouth over the nipple of one of my breasts, his hand twisting at the other. I moan out quietly, but he heard it and I feel him grow hard.

He's off of me, pulling my pants off and dropping them onto the floor, pulling me to the edge of the bed and lifting my legs, grinding against me through his pants. I whimper, begging, and he slides them down, revealing his member, rubbing it teasingly over my opening. I moan again and he pounds into me, thrusting with everything he's got. He's breathing heavily, moaning ever so often as he grips my waist. I hold the blanket underneath me, head leaned back with the arch of my back. He keeps going, restless.

"Karma," he moans. "I'm about to-" He lets out a loud moan before he releases his warmth inside of me. I shiver and he pulls out quickly, his cum dripping out of me as I lower my legs. He crawls next to me and kisses me, deeply. By the time our tongues touched, he stilled and I knew his time with me was lost between us. I got up, dressing before I looked at him. He looked at peace almost.

I didn't stay to see his body fade into non-existence.