Late Search

I return home late and tippy toe quietly to my room. I leave my door open a crack and start up my computer. First things first, the school website.

"Gabriel Bright" I type in. Loading, my screen remains blank. "No results found." I refresh the server just to be sure, but again there is no results. I open up a new tab and typed in his name again. There were links, but none of them referred to him.

"Karma, baby?" I jump as my door opens. I quickly hit the power button as the screen goes black and turn to face my dad in the doorway.

"Yes daddy?" I ask and look him over. He was completely naked and hard.

"Join me in bed, won't you?" I clench my jaw but stand without further obey. He smiles as I slide onto my bed, following after me. He sits down beside me where I lay, watching my lips. "Do you know that sleeping naked helps keep away nightmares?" I roll my eyes and he laughs. His gaze though, only grew more intense on me. I inhale deeply and grab the lower hem of my shirt to raise it over my head. Throwing it on the ground I turn back to my dad who forces his lips hungrily against mine. I gasp, his tongue pushing its way into my mouth where it moves around. He crawls over me.

"I missed you baby!" He says and kisses down my neck and onto my open breast. He lifts me up enough to unlatch my laced bra and tosses that aside, his mouth now covering my nipple where his tongue flicks over it, sucking. I moan and lay my head back, reaching above me where I grab my hair. He snickers and moves a hand under him, working his way under my tight shorts. I gasp and force my back into an arch as he rubs my opening. "Someone's a little wet." He laughs and prods a finger inside. Instantly he removes it and squeezes my breast hard, sitting up on me to work my shorts down, and eventually off. I look at him from between my legs as he eyes me up. With a smirk, he lowers his head and starts licking down there, sucking at me. I moan and bite my lower lip to quiet it some. He goes of for a while before flipping me over and lifting me so I'm on my hands and knees. I peer as far as I can over my shoulder as one hand rests on my ass, the other tracing my bottom lips, teasing.

"Daddy!" I gasp as a finger slides in, twisting in me. Almost instantly does he add a second, the speed of their thrusts picking up as I grip the bed and lower my head, moaning onto the blanket. A third goes in and he moves them around inside me, him twisting his hand as I moan out louder. He keeps laughing the himself, his fingers sliding in and out slowly before something even thicker slides in. His other hand grabs my ass now too, holding my hips as he thrusts into me, pulling me back into him. I moan and let out a heavy breath. He smacks my ass as I cry out, him pounding harder into me.