Hotel Room

Short shorts riding up my ass I stride down the blackened street with crop top holding my breasts up. I was lost on where to go tonight, hitting up a pool in where everyone surrounds the hot tub. I dip my feet in and eye up some boy that's been staring at me ever since I first walked in. I blush and rest my head on my shoulder, looking to him from the side. He smirked and crossed over to me to strike a conversation.

"Hey beautiful." He says with a lopsided grin. I let out a small laugh and bat my eyes at him.

"So charming." I say playfully. Now it was his turn to laugh.

"What brings you hear doll?" He asks, edging nearer to me.

"Just needed to warm up a bit." I say with a shrug, brushing his question off.

"Well if you come to my place, I can warm you up." He says briskly. I smile.

"Gladly," I respond, taking his arm as he steps out as he helps me up. He grabs a shirt and throws it over his shoulder, leading me through the roads to his place. I sneak in past him and he presses me against the door after closing in, lips hungrily on mine. I let out a gasped moan and he grabs my eyes, grinding himself on me.

"Let me show you to my bed." He says smoothly. I follow with a giggle and lay down after him, the sheets pulled on after us. I kiss him again, tongue parting his lips as poison fills his mouth. I pull back quickly as he begins choking and his eyes glare at me, shunning me. Guilt sits on me as angrily as his eyes do and my stomach knots.

-

"I won't do this anymore!" I say, marching through the front doors.

"What are you talking about?" My dad questions, grabbing me by my shoulders and turning me to face him. I don't look at him.

"I'm done killing dad." I say quietly.

"There is no choice, this is the life you were born into. You're Karma, the bad in life-"

"But Karma can be good too!" I object. He freezes.

"Good daughters don't fuck their fathers!" He roars, turning me around and smacking my ass. I wince. Now undress and meet me in my room. ASAP!" I jump to orders, more weight weighing me down as I sulk to myself.