Day Off

Today I woke up, my head resting against my fathers chest, body bare. I blush and sit up slowly, praying I wouldn't stir him. He remained laying and I made my way off of his bed and to my room where I dressed. It seemed unlike him to not be at work, but I wasn't about to question him much about it. Instead I walk to my vanity and style up my hair, looking back up my reflection to see him in the mirror, jeans hanging low on his waist.

"Didn't feel like waking me?" He asks, a finger reaching out and twirling a loose strand of hair. I shiver and turn to face him.

"Was I supposed to?" I ask, biting at my lower lip. He laughs and cups my cheek.

"That depends, you could have taken it then or now." His lips were up in a smirk and he grabs my ass from behind, tugging me into him as he grows hard, prodding me in my upper stomach. I swallow down hard. "Now give your daddy a kiss." I inhale deeply and pull his head down to mine, my hands tugging at his hair as our lips press hungrily against one another.

He lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he makes his way to my bed, laying me down and resting himself on top of me. He pulls back from my lips, kissing down my neck to my chest we're he tugs my shirt down enough to kiss my breasts.

"Sit up," he demands. I obey. "Now lift your arms." He goes on. Once again, I obey and in doing so he removes my shirt, pulling me to him as his hands unclasp my bra from behind me. He pushes me back down, removing the material and dropping it on the floor of my bed. He continues from where he's left off, nibbling at my nibbles before sucking on them, twisting them slightly between his fingers. I gasp and look to the ceiling. "My naughty baby," he murmurs hot onto my skin. I nod my head and don't reply as his hand slips into my shorts, underneath my under garments. His slick fingers slide right into me, my lower region already sopping wet. I moan.

"Daddy," I say as I arch my back, his fingers twisting in and out of me. As he progresses his speed increases and I feel myself start to burn. My breathing grows elaborate and heavy as that's all that fills my ears, the echoing of my empty room. He snickers.

"Is my baby about to reach her climax?" He says to me, eyes looking up at me as I look back at him, gripping the blanket below me. I nod my head and let out a shaky moan. He pounds his fingers into me, just enough to fill my whole, and eventually the warmth seeps out of me with a lot of cum. I blush and work on catching my breath as he stands. "Now it's my turn." He grins and starts undoing his pants button.