Lilith's Lair

"Karma?" An odd but familiar voice calls out to me from my left. I turn my head that way to see my mother there, she lay in a ball on the ground and her face hidden in tears.

"Mom?" I ask in a broken voice.

"What are you doing here? Where is your father?" She says, scared now as if he will show any second now.

"Probably off with some girl." I say with a small pout. My mom shakes her head.

"He treats you poorly, it's not right of him to do such to you Karma." She frowns now, and I see the story in her eyes.

"I was an innocent young girl, just around your age when I fell for his game. It had a beautiful outcome, but look what it did to me! Karma, do you know what I would have named you if I were still alive?"

"You would have named me Azazel and you would have never of let him lay his dirty hands on me." I go on, summarizing her story as she went along.

"Remind me again of what age he first touched you as he does now." As my mother I could not deny, even knowing how she had not forgotten.

"Five." I mumble.

"And what did he do to you?" She presses. I sigh.

"Mother, must I say?" I was rather sharp saying it and a throat cleared behind me. I turned with suspicion and looked up into blazing black eyes.

"Dad," I gasp.

"You were five by the first time I fucked you, and you keep disobeying and I'll do it again. Karma, clothes off." He demands hungrily, greedily.

"But what about mom?" I say wide eyed and shocked.

"She thinks it's such a bad thing, the stuff I do to you, so let her watch me fuck you senseless. I'm going to make you scream my baby girl."

"Daddy?" I ask as he nears me, lifting me up and pressing me against the wall. I gasp as he bites at my lower earlobe, biting at the nape of my neck. I let out an exhale of air as he rips a while through my black leggings, moving his pants down. He moves my underwear to the side before teasing me with the head of it, rubbing it up and down. "Dad?" I say again. He ignores me as he goes at my again, slow, deep strides. I grasp the back of his head, tugging at his hair as I let out a quiet moan.

"Good girl." He whispers to me before his hips cut into mine, pounding into them with rough intentions. He reaches below me, grabbing my ass as he pulls me to him and then away. "Now let me hear you scream." He purrs into my ear, pulling away to kiss me, tongue splitting my lips as it searches my mouth. I moan louder with it inside of my mouth, him pulling back to thrust into me faster, my back repeatedly hitting the wall.

By the time I do scream he drops me to the ground and turns to leave, not even finishing himself off for the third time today. My mom surrounds me and lifts my head but I can't hear her.