Baby, Please

"What he hell is wrong with you?" My dad blares into my air, a fistful of hair in his clenched jaw, hot breath steamy on my ear. "One task and you failed me, and you call yourself Death's daughter!" He laughs and throws me back. I close my eyes and curl into myself, crying once more. He sighs. "Baby, I'm sorry, come here." I get up and run into his arms where he lifts me up and sets me down on his lap. I sit there and cry into his shoulder. "You know we have a schedule and we can't fall behind or else all I have built, could become nothing more than ash." I never understood the deal between Heaven and Hell, but it had something to do with equality. I groan and he pulls my head back to see into my eyes, wiping a few stray tears away. I pout.

"I tried, I did, but I couldn't." I stammer.

"Are you done then? For good?" He asks. He knew what he was doing.

"No." I whisper.

"Then come with me." And so we go down Hell's staircase and into the dark. He grabs a torch and leads me through a few halls where souls scream bloody murder into my ears in which I begin to hold. I cling to him.

"Daddy!" I finally scream when a ghostly white hand reaches for me.

"Do you promise to follow my rules?" He says as he presses me against the cell.

"I promise! Daddy please!" I begin screaming and flailing my arms.

-

I land back on the bed, head against the pillow set to the side as he bites at my neck. His hands slide under my top and rest on the cup of my bra. I close my eyes and hold his hands through the material. I feel his warm smirk and feel his lustful eyes set hungrily on me.

"Take it off." He demands in a breathy whisper and he sits up, pulling his shirt off from over his head. I sit up after him to take my tank top off, him unclasping my bra and tossing our few clothes aside. "Baby, I want you." He says, leaning in and biting my lower lip, tugging at it softly. I smile and tug at his hair, pulling us down as he snakes from my grasp, kissing me from lips all the way down to the top of my jeans. His hands yank at my pants and they come undone, him pulling them all the way down to my feet, underwear and all. He then raises my legs, spreading them and sliding himself into the gap, fingers exploring me before his eyes. I moan with a gasp.

"You're so wet." He says with a satisfied grin, licking at the mess before his fingers slide from me, tongue taking their place for as deep as he can manage. I raise my legs higher, spreading them further to try and help him. "Naughty girl you are." He says before pulling back and working his own pants off. "Come sit on daddy's lap." He says with nothing more than his boxers on. You could see the wet precum seeping through the darker material. I smirked.

"I'm not the only naughty one here, daddy." I say as a knowing remark. I peel my pants the rest of the way off and climb up onto his lap, being sure to rub him with every inch of my body before I sit on his lap, himself prodding into me through his shorts. I shudder with pleasure and kiss him hard as I grind slowly along him. He stifles a silent moan.

"What's my baby want?" He asks, hands flat on my bare ass as he helps me move in a rhythmic matter.

"You." I say out of breath. "You!" I scream in ecstasy.

"Take them off baby, please?" He asks. I smirk and happily roll off him, pulling them down and licking the cum away. By the time I crawl back onto him, he's inside me in one swift motion. I grind my hips against his and he pulls me down by my hair, raising me up and down in a repetitive motion before he explodes within me, calling me to sleep.

I do.