Pained

I march home with anger blaring deep within the soul of my eyes. I was still in pain from both the fall and his force, and I had no doubt been embarrassed in front of my own mother.

"Dad!" I shout as his back is to me. He jumps rather solemnly and I nearly retreat. I swallow back instead and clench my fists, my jaw.

"Karma, what is this nonsense?" He asks as he turns around. Seeing him my face softens and I growl.

"What the hell was that back there! You had no right to do as you had and that was the final straw." He laughed and started heading my way. I gasp, eyes wide.

"Who are you to tell me what is right or wrong?" He asks with an eyebrow raised, waiting for something smart to come from my pretty little lips. I flare my nostrils and open my mouth. Nothing comes out. "Well then?"

"I'm sick of being your little pet." I murmur. He leans in, clearly hearing me the first time around.

"What did you say?" He says roughly.

"I said I'm done being one of your little sex toys!" I say raising my voice. He straightens himself out and smacks me straight across the face as I fly down to the ground in more pain. My face stung, my brain rattling against my skull.

"You know why I do what I do to you!" He bellows. I glare up at him, holding the cheek he'd hit. "Because I have every right to do to you as I please. I am your father as much as you are my daughter and you must obey me and my commands. You hear me?" He was shouting now and I was shuddering on the ground.

"Why me?" I whisper.

"Why you? Karma, baby, it's because I love you." His anger fades to fake ease and he grabs my wrists and yanks me up to my feet. "Now lets finish shall we?" My eyes advert from his own.

"I said I was done." I say in a slightly raised voice.

"To think you'd learned your lesson!" He says once again enraged.

"I have just as much say as you do when it comes to my body and I won't let you abuse it any longer!" I rip my arm from his grasp and walk away. He yanks me back by my hair and forces me down to my knees. I let out a pained scream.

"Your mom is getting through your head and I don't like that. I forbid you to see her, and if I catch you down there again, then you're I for a real big treat, you hear?" I bite my lip. "Now finish!" He demands.

With shaky hands I undo his pants and slide them down along with his boxers. Eyes closed, wetting it with my saliva.

"Look at me." He says with heavy lust, breath already heavy. My eyes open in a silent glare. He ignores it and forces my head all the way down where I choke.