Karma

I let out a low moan, his hands roaming my body. I grab ahold of one of his and move it I between my legs. He takes the hint and inserts a finger inside me, moving it in and out slowly, a steady pace. One by one he adds an additional finger and I spread my legs wider for him, his fingers going in me faster and deeper. I grab his arm, my fingers squeezing it as I moan louder this time.

"Karma," he moans, lips resting on my neck where he begins to suck, blood rising to the surface. I hold his hand, pressing his fingers further inside me. Releasing him I find his erect member, rubbing it in a firm grip. He moans, breath hot trailing down my neck.

Without question his fingers exit me, his hands sliding behind me and onto my ass. Lifting me up against the wall, he positions himself in me before thrusting. I rest my head back against the wall, whimpering in pleasure and the begging for more. He gives into me, pounding into me with more force as my body slams back into the wall with every thrust. He lets out deep grunts of pleasure, a hand on my breast, squeezing and twisting at my nipple. I moan, biting my lip as I watch his serious face. He's watching me, his breathing becoming more elaborate, pace slower as he comes closer. Soon he comes to a stop and without warning he releasing his cum in me. My eyes grow wide before he lets his member slide out of me, myself back on my feet with wobbly legs. He supports me as we catch our breath.

"I'm sorry Karma." He says heavily into my ear. I shake my head, mouth open, but nothing comes out. We simply remain under the water as it cools, some of his cum dripping down my legs. I lean in and kiss him once before we dry off and head to bed, a shirt of his hanging over my small build.