In Secrecy

His lips pull from mine with a suction noise and I raise my chin, gulping in as much air as possible. He laughs and tugs at my hair.

"I want you." He says huskily. I breath out heavily and nod my head. "It's a shame I'm not hard for you." He says with a fake pout. I bite my lower lip. "Nothing to say today?" He asks with another laugh. I shake my head and he smirks now. "I'll make you talk." He says and grabs the front of my jeans. I gasp as he lifts my waist, undoing my pants only to slide a hand down them, his fingers tracing over my opening. My body trembles at his touch as if trained and that's when he slides into me, wiggling his finger in me before pulling out.

I bite my lower lip, trying not to show my displeasure. He shakes his head, his finger moving in and out of me although not all the way. My waist moves up and down to his motions and I grip his hair, arching my back and laying my head to the side with my eyes closed, focusing on the pleasure. His finger pounds into me, his knuckles resting on my skin. I gasp aloud and he drops another finger in, moving it in and out of me.

"Come on baby, tell me what you want." I open my mouth as he slides a third finger in me and a louder moan escapes from me. "I'm waiting." He says as all three of his fingers exit me, his index tracing me.

"I want you." I whisper. It was on command to say that, but my body needed his touch to satisfy it. He says nothing, only smirks and finishes with four fingers in me before getting up. I watch as he slides his fingers in his mouth one by one, sucking me up.

"It seems you did your job well." He smirks and grabs his member which is erect. With one stroke he grabs his towel and raps it back around him. "If you need me, you know where I'll be." He winks and leaves my room and me breathless.

By the time I catch my breath I grab a new pair of clothes and slide into the bathroom, making sure I've locked the door. Stepping under the hot water I close my eyes and lay my head back as water soaks my hair.

"The devil is in town." That phrase and Gabriel's voice keeps running through my head. Was I really the devil?