Daddy's Little Pest

I fell asleep in tears that night, the same as most nights in fact, but he didn't mind hearing me sob. I woke up halfway through early morning to go into his room and cuddle with him, but he was gone away, and so I went to find him.

I wasn't a fan of walking the dead, the way they looked so desperate and dreary eyed. They watch you as you walk alongside them. I tried to ignore them, determined to find my dad.

"Daddy?" I ask, pushing through crowds of souls. Finally I got to the cells where the worst of them lay. I shiver, walking farther on until moans sound from so many feet away. I blush, jealousy springing in me as I grit my teeth. I clear my throat before calling out Death's name.

Bent over another girl his head snaps up in my direction, eyes wide.

"Envy," He says rather alarmed. I clench my teeth now, steady to not give us away.

"I see you are busy, so I will tend to myself." I say and walk away, escaping to the other side of the women's cell, unlocked. I wait there, listening in as he quickly finishes and locks the girls cell.

"Envy, come here!" He booms. I jump ever so much and step from my cell, his eyes glow rage. He grabs me by my ears and pulls me all the way into his room where he throws me down on the bed, tearing at my shirt until it rips open revealing my skin. He kisses my lips down to the beginning of my skirt, pulling it down and propping my legs up in his arms as he teases me with his already erect member. I flush red and gasp, looking down at him.

"I'm really sorry to intrude daddy, but I missed you."

"Oh, you'll get me all right." He says with a deep laughter. I swallow down hard as he slides into me. Sore already, I wince. "Does my baby hurt?" He says, suddenly concerned.

"Yes." I respond honestly. He smirks and goes at me hard. I groan and bite at my lower lip, dry as he moves in me.

By the time he pulls out of me he demands me to turn over on the bed and doing so he smacks my ass red before sliding back into me. "That's what pesty girls like you get when they're naughty." He says, smacking me again. I moan this time, looking back at him as he reaches under me to grope at my breasts, twisting and pinching at my nipples. I gasp before I feel him begin to throb within me. Soon enough his warmth spreads through me once more and he's down on his knees cleaning up the mess he's made inside of me. I rest my head back and close my eyes.

Drifting close to sleep he carries me up on his bed where he lays into me, sucking at my breasts as I fall asleep at his power.

-

Waking up I'm back in my own bed and no sign of my dad at all. I dress quickly and head back down the walk of the dead.