Deal

His hands were firm around my throat, my eyes blazing with rage. "You ought to listen more, mi amor." I clench my jaw and break our gaze. "Bad things only come to bad people." He whispers into my ear, his hot breath trailing down my neck. He releases hold over me as I choke over the air I take in.

"You're a monster!" I scowl. He only laughs at me and takes my hand.

"Two can see to that."

-

I've become captive here, walking the same grounds without much thought. I was never alone, and even when I was, I was always being watched.

"You've nowhere to run as your blood fails your freedom."

"Karma, you must stop looking so lost, join me won't you?" I snap my head up in Samael's direction, his lips turned upward in a smirk. I don't argue, walking to him with eyes set on the ground, now in front of him on our bed.

"Must I lift you?" You asks with a slight chuckle. I shake my head and climb onto the bed, legs folded under me and hands rested on my lap. Samael shifts and lifts my chin, forcing us to lock eyes. "What can I do to pleasure you?" He whispers, finger trailing down my neck.

"Let me go." I say, my words small.

"Where would you go?" He says and removes his hands, his smile stronger now.

"Anywhere away from you." He forced himself into a pout.

"And to think we were in love." My hands clench into fists, his grin reappearing. "If you behave some, then I will let you out for a walk around the block, what do you say?" My chance to run.

"Deal." I say, my eyes reading hate as he yanks my hair and pushes my head closer to his, his lips rough against mine. I don't fight him, meeting his tongue with my own and letting him lay me back. He lays himself between my legs, his lips moving down my chin and across my jawline. I gasp, shivering as his head only lowers.

I don't remember him undressing me, himself, I just remember the pain. He forces himself in me, fingers digging into my skin as he tears through skin, bruising me. When all said was done he dressed quickly and kicked me out.