Chapter 3 Run naked

(Scott's POV)

"Strip, now."  Ashley urged, holding my shirt and my pants.

I was standing outside with only my boxers on.

"Boxers too?"  I whined.

"Yes.  And stop whining!  Don't forget I'll have to kiss that stupid cactus after you're done with this!!"  She said.

Oh, yeah, guess what?  Neither Sheila nor Rachel is the killer.  The victim committed suicide.  So we're both wrong.

I turned around facing opposite from all of them and took off my boxers, I threw it aside because it would be weird to let anyone of them hold that for me.

"Looking nice, Scott!"  Mitch laughed.

"Thank you!" I replied teasingly.

"Now off you go, have fun."  Ashley giggled as she pushed my shoulders slightly.

And I ran off.  Man, it's kinda cold, and it's so hard to run with my thingy swinging....

(Ashley's POV)

"Oh, it's funny."  Kevin said while cracking up.

"This is so going on instagram, sorry Scott."  Kirstie said after she took a  picture of him running.

Seeing Scott's boxers chilling on the ground, I went and pick it up and held it along with his other clothing.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around, and I saw Mitch giving me a weird smirk.

"Hmm?"  I asked.

He grabbed on my sleeve and took me a little further than where the others were standing.

"What is it?"  I asked Mitch.

He didn't reply and just nudged my arm, giving me looks.

"What Mitch?  I really don't get it."  I said with confusion.

"You're about to kiss Avi!!!"  He said with excitement.

"Please don't bring that up."  I said, shaking my head.

"And you're going to love that kiss, and so is he.  Then you're gonna fall in loveeeee."  He said. 

"What? That's so not gonna happen."  I chuckled because that sounded ridiculous.

"C'mon, you never really hate him.  Plus, you told me once you thought he's cute."  Mitch said.

"That's before he rudely entered my room and looked at my stuff.  And yes, I really, really, really hate him."

I REALLY HATE HIM.  REALLY.  I'M SURE......... MAYBE.

(Avi's POV)

My stomach hurt from laughing.  I almost forgot that I'm going to kiss Ashley later on.  Oh, god.  I just thought of it again....

Where is she anyways?

I glanced around as I noticed Mitch and her were gone.

Then I saw them walked back, and I made an eye contact with Ashley.

I quickly turned back.  Wait, since when did I have trouble looking at her.

As I was thinking, I felt a hand come behind me and shoved something into my mouth.

"What the?"  I exclaimed as I turned around, seeing Ashley.

"What's that?? Are you trying to poison me?"  I asked as I try not to taste the thing in my mouth.

"As much as I want to, no, it's mints."  She rolled her eyes.

"Oh."  I said.

Then I realized something.

"Hey, what hand did you use to pick up Scott's underwear?"  I asked.

She looked down at her hands, thinking back for a while then she looked up.

"Oops."