Chapter 11 Yo, beard guy

(Avi's POV)

Ashley buried her face into her hands, like something bad is about to happen.

Nick glanced around the room, and eventually lay his eyes on me.

"It's you."  He said furiously, walking towards me.

Ashley pulled his head out of her hands and ran to him.

(Ashley's POV)

I grabbed Nick's arm, trying to hold him back, but he shook away and kept walking.

"Please, don't."  I pleaded.  He didn't listen of course.

"Yo, beard guy, stand up."  Nick said to Avi, loud and terrifying.

"I have a name, and that's Avi."  Avi said firmly as he stood up.

Oh, no.  This is bad, really bad.

Nick clentched his fist, it looked like he was about to hit Avi.

I didn't know where I got the nerve, I shifted quickly to the middle of both of them, held up my arms in position to protect Avi.

I don't even know what I was doing, I couldn't control myself from doing so.  My body just went for it in reflection.

(Avi's POV)

Nick swung his fist towards me....

Before I could react, Ashley came in front of me!!!

Facing Nick, Ashley's arms were horizontally held up.

Probably because Nick was still a little tipsy, he missed aim.

Logically, I am taller than Ashley, so if Nick's aim was alright, he won't hit Ashley, there's no way of doing that.

But he had to miss aim and punched her on her left cheek.

"Ahhh..."   She moaned, her face turned to the right, hair draping down her face.

A/N:  THIS IS SHORT, AND I'M SORRY.  IT'S SHORT FOR A REASON THOUGH.  BECAUSE I'M TOO EXCITED FOR PENTATONIX'S NEW VIDEO:P  NO, I'M KIDDING, THAT'S NOT REALLY WHY.  BUT I'M TRUELY EXCITED.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS?  CUZ I HAVE NO CLUE.  JUST LIKE WHY THIS WHOLE A/N IS IN CAPS LOCK.  OKAY, I'M DONE.