Chapter 17 True story

(Avi's POV)

"Owww.."  I groaned after I came into the door of the house.

I closed the door behind me and found no one  was in the living room.

Damn it.

I went and sat on the couch.

After I sat down, I heard footsteps coming from the hallway.

"Owww.."  I acted, and arched my back.

"What happen to you?"  Mitch came in front of me.

It's just Mitch....

Where is Ashley??

"I GOT INTO A FIGHTTTTTT!!"  I said it loud and clear, so if Ashley was in her room, she would hear that.

Last night, I almost didn't sleep, thinking about this Mitch and Ashley situation.  Not that I'm worrying about Ashley being so close to another human being, but I'm worrying about....thier relationship.  Yeah, that's it, their relationship.  If anything happens between them, it would destroy their relationship.

So I figure out a way to make Ashley mine, I mean, to make her fall for me, I mean, to make her not so close to Mitch.  Yes, to make her not so close to Mitch.

Since she falls for bad boys a lot, I try to pretend that I was in a fight.  Bad boys fight, right?

"Why so loud, you lost your sense of hearing?"  Mitch said.

"Sorry."  I apologized.

(Mitch's POV)

'I got into a fight!' my butt.  He totally did this to impress Ashley.

Yes, finally he's making a move.

And whoever paint that bruise is brilliant, it almost look like a real one.

I heard footsteps, it must be Ashley coming out here.

Avi must have heard it as well, he started talking loudly again.

"SO, YOU KNOW, THIS MORNING I WENT TO THE PARK FOR A WALK AND-"  He stopped as Ashley went straight into the kitchen.

"And what?"  I chuckled.

"And...uh.."  He mumbled while looking towards the kitchen, and see whether Ashley was coming out or not.

Then he continued talking when Ashley walked back into the living room.  Avi was literally trying so hard.

"AND THEN A BIG GUY JUST BLOCKED MY WAY.  I WAS LIKE 'YO, YOU BLOCKED MY  WAY ,BRO' BUT HE JUST WALKED UP TO ME AND PUNCHED ME, SO WE FOUGHT, AND I COMPLETELY KNOCKED HIM OUT IN THE END. TRUE STORY."   He said proudly.

Ashley was now cleaning the dining table, I wonder if she heard all of it.

"Mitch?"  Ashley suddenly said.  And Avi and I both turned our heads to look at her.

"Do you have..." Ashley started.  Then she finally noticed Avi.

"Oh, god, what's with the black eye make-up, you going to an injury-themed party or something?"  Ashley asked.  Apparently, she didn't hear a word he just said.

"I...I..."  Avi stuttered.  He must feel awful right now knowing it didn't work.

"Anyways, Mitch, do you have any plans in the afternoon?"  Ashley asked.

"No, sorry, no time for you."  I said as a joke.

She pouted, looking upset.

"Oh, I'm kidding, how about I take you shopping, and maybe get some boba tea afterwards?"

"Oh, yayyy!!!"  Ashley ran to me excitedly.

She ran past Avi, and just sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thanks.  Mua~"  She kissed my cheek.

Wow, that must just killed Avi.

"I'll go get ready now!!"  She shouted after she got off me and ran to her room.

I'm just glad that she got over Nick very fast.  Overall, it's Avi she really care about.  And Avi....what he doesn't know is...he doesn't need to do any of that to get Ashley, he just need to be himself, his true self, the kind and sweet self, and not the one he pretend to be when around Ashley....

A/N:  The next few chapters will be a turning point for this story, I reckon it's time:P   Stay tuned:))