Chapter 6 That's new

(Ashley's POV)

Usually when he's not being nice to me, I just do the same to him.  Now in this situation, I don't really know what to do.

"I'm not gonna tickle you, Cactus."  I said.

"Please."  He looked at me with pleading eyes.

Wow, he actually said please to me, that's new.

"Seriously...."  I mumbled.

My hand was still resting there on his stomach, and it made me nervous somehow.  I guess it's just that we rarely touch, so that's new.

"Please."  He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

I melted a little on the inside, dang it.

"Fine."  I rolled my eyes.

I looked away, avoiding him a little as I started tickled hm.  This is rediculous.

He giggled with his deep voice.  I have no idea why I found it amusing.  I tried to keep a staight face, but I failed.

He showed me a side of him that I've never seen before, I might as well just do the same.  Plus, he's drunk, he won't remember anything anyways.

I stopped my fingers and stood up, and his face dropped.

Walking in front of him, I gave him an evil smirk.

"You won't be able to handle this, Cactus."  I mumbled before I straddled him, reached my hand out to his sides and tickled him to his death.

He made this noise, what I assumed was his version screaming, and he laughed until he was in tears.

For the first time in forever, we actually laughed together, that's new.

I guess I got carried away.  I found myself leaning more and more against him.

(Avi's POV)

I was out of breath from laughing.

Ashley is amazing, but I don't remember....are we friends, or a couple..?  I was drunk and confused.  All I know is she's beautiful when she was right above me.

My hands found their way to her back, it's like I couldn't control myself.

I gently pressed her downwards, and she stopped tickling me.

She looked at me like she was panicking.

I tried to calm her down by stroking her hair, and gave her loving looks, but she was still tense.

We stayed like that for a few seconds. 

"I-I-I'll make you some soup, do you want soup?"  She asked, pulling away from me.

Soup....what is soup..? 

My brain is filled with alcohol right now....I can't remember anything.

Is soup a code word for a kiss?

"Yes, please!!"  I said as I pursed up my lips, but then she just walked away!!

(Ashley's POV)

I walked into the kitchen, more like escaping...

What just happened was really weird, why coundn't I breath properly when I'm that close to him?

And why did he pull me in like that....right he's drunk.

Maybe I'm drunk!!

A/N:  To be continued and I'm sorry.