Chapter 35 Bad. So bad.

(Mitch's POV)

I was at the dance floor, doing my favorite dance move, vogue, that is.

"Oops, sorry."  I bumped into someone.

"No, it's oka-hey it's you, Mitch."  The guy said.

I turned around, it was Scott.

"Oh, heyyy!!"  I exclaimed.

"Have you seen Ashley anywhere?  I gotta make sure that she have fun."  Scott said with glancing around the place.

"Nope, and I don't think I've seen Avi, either.  Maybe they are together."  I shrugged.

"Haha, you know?  They might hook up if they got really wasted."  Scott chuckled.

He said it as a joke, and I did laugh.

And then both of our eyes widened at the same time.

"Oh my god."  I panicked.

"That might actually happen...."  Scott mumbled to himself.

We looked at each other, and we run to find them.

We didn't see them anywhere, but we did found Kirstie.

"You both looked horrified, what's wrong?"  Kirstie said in concern as we ran to her.

"No time to explain now, did you see Avi and Ashley anywhere?"  I asked while catching my breath.

"Oh, yeah I saw them probably  ten minutes ago, they were holding hands, and they were heading out.  It's adorable."  Kirstie said with a big smile.

"AND YOU DIDN'T STOP THEM??"  Scott said.

"Why stop them, they-"

We didn't wait for her to finish, we ran off.

"What the?? Where are you going?"  

We heard Kirstie asked behind us. 

Man, I hope it wasn't too late.

Warnings:  Okay, now for reading this part,  please make sure that there're no family members near you.  If there are, just make an excuse, and walk away.  Or you can just shout "go away!!".

(Avi's POV)

It isn't far from the club to the hotel that we're are staying in, which was great because we both couldn't contain our lust.

After we went into the hotel room that Kevin and I will share, Ashley climbed onto the bed.

Being so drunk right now, all I can think about was f^%king Ashley in various kinds of positions.

She lay there watching and waiting for me as I closed the door.

Again, because I'm too drunk, I couldn't figure out how to lock the door.

Then I heard Ashley got off the bed, and started walking.

When I turned around, she was behind me.

"You are so slow..."  She mumbled as she put her hands on my chest.

I instantly forget about the unlocked door.  And I stared at her beautiful brown eyes that were filled with lust.

Her hands slid down from my chest to my stomach, and she stopped them when they reached my belt.

"Come."  She whispered sexily.  And she pulled on my belt and led me to the bed.

She lay down, and she pulled me down with her.

Her thighs magically grasped my hip.

I looked down at her.  God, she's stunning...

But her clothes just bothered me so much, I wish I could just rip them off right here right now.

(Ashley's POV)

I might be drunk.  But this is what I want, I'm sure.

"Have you ever been f*^ked by a cactus?"  Avi asked.

I don't think so...

"No.  Will it hurt?"  I asked.

"Yes.  When I go real fast."  He growled with his deepest voice..

He left wet kisses down my neck, and he slipped his hands underneath my shirt.

His beard scraping my skin, making it extra comfortable.

I messed up his hair with my fingers, and I moaned silently.

I reached one hand down, and slowly rubbed him against his jeans, giving him the friction he needed.

"You are bad.  So bad."  He whispered.

A/N: Hope that I didn't disgust you.  Will Scott and Mitch find them before the actual "entering" begin? (Omg that sounds so disturbing, I'm so sorry.)  And if Scott and Mitch did find them, would they have the courage to go in and interrupt them?

Comment below about your thoughts, and vote for if you want to!!  Your comments on the last chapter were all priceless, and some of you do know me well. (or do you?)

Haha, love you all.  Have fun reading:)