Chapter 70 Memories (The end)

(Ashley's POV)

"Let me get that for you. You go rest."  Avi said as he took the box away from my hands.

"No, I can take that."  I said.

"No, you stay here with Kevin, babe."  Avi smirked and walked out the door with the heavy box.

I pouted, and I turned around and walked to Kevin.  He is leaning against the wall, resting.  He just carried Avi's dragon collection to the truck we rented, and it's really heavy.

Today is exactly a week after Avi and I decided to move.

Pentatonix and Jeremy all came to help Avi and I move, which is so sweet.

And Scott offered his apartment, and he'll move in with Mitch.  All of his boxes were here already.

"What's wrong, Ash?"  Kevin asked.  He must saw me pouting.

"Avi won't let me do anything."  I leaned on the wall with Kevin and said.

"It's because you're his little princess."  Kevin smiled.

"No, it's because I'm clumsy."   I said.

"Actually, I don't think you hurt yourself that much after you guys started dating."  Kevin said.

"Yeah, I don't realize it until just now..."  I mumbled to myself.

"The power of LOVE~~~"  Kevin looked up, smiling.  And I chuckled 

Kevin wrapped his arm around me. 

"So glad that he found you.  You know, from the beginning, when I met you as Mitch and Avi's room mate, I ship you guys so hard."  He chuckled.

"Seriously?  But we fought all the time.  Even in front of you."  I said.

"I know, but we knew you guys will be adorable together."  Kevin said.

"We?"

"Yeah, Scott, Mitch and I.  Kirstie often has no idea what we're doing.  But we giggled every time you guys looked cute."  Kevin said.

I said a slilent "wow".

"And now that you guys are moving in together, we couldn't be happier for you guys."  Kevin said.

"Aww, thanks Kev."  I pulled him into a hug.

He chuckled slightly.

He's huge.  I love hugging him.  It's like hugging a teddy bear.

He pulled away slowly.

"Enough rest for me.  I'm gonna go help out again."  Kevin smiled and walked away as I waved at him.

I looked around the house.  It's much emptier now that Avi and my stuff are gone.

I sighed.  Can't believe I'm actually leaving here.

"Hey."  Kirsite hopped her way here to join me.

"Hi, Kirst."  I said.  I quickly forced myself to smile.

Kirstie got really close to my face, causing me to blush a little.

"Are you okay..?"  She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."  I said quietly.

"No, your not..."  Kirstie said.

"Just a little sad that things are changing."  I said.

"Sad?  Or afraid?"  Kirstie said.

I looked at her, thinking.  

"You're afraid.  You fear that things won't be the same as they were before once you moved.  And seeing Avi this excited just fear you even more."  Kirstie spoke out my mind.