Chapter 55 Crying

(Jenna's POV)

Aww, look at this little angel just lying there scared and helpless.

I've been want to do this since forever.

I stalked her on social media sites before I even met her.

Then I got a job at the bar to get closer to her.

I 'accidentally' spilled drinks on her so I could get to know her better.  And of course I got to dry her, and study her body. 

I pretended to have problems with speaking so I seemed innocent and trustworthy.  Humanity.

"You can leave now, Jeremy."  I said carelessly.

He reached his arm to touch Ashley's shoulder, giving her a sad look.

"Leave, now, or I'll stick this up in your a#s."  I raised the thing I'm gonna play on Ashley later.

Jeremy left.  

"Finally."  I rolled my eyes.

And now we're alone.

I stood beside her head.

"If you come any closer, I'm going to scream."  She said.

She's so cute when she's scared.

"No one will hear you, dearie." I laughed at her.

She's a singer, she had powerful lungs, but we're in my garage, it's soundproofed.

I grabbed her breast with my only free hand, and I lowered myself to her ear.

"You're now mine, and you can't do anything about it."  I smirked.

***

(Avi's POV)

"Thank you."  I said to the police as I closed the door for him.

He came all the way here to ask us some questions about how things happened.

Jenna is the biggest suspect who took Ashley, and the police are going to do a further investigation on her.

Scott and Kirstie are both here, and Kevin and Esther are on their way.

Scott hugged me once I turned back from the door.

He didn't say anything, he just patted my back.  It's a comforting hug.

He pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders.

"They'll find her."  He mumbled.

He's not only saying this to me, but also saying this to himself.

We all sat on the couch in silence.

But then I heard a sob.

And I turned my head, and found Kirstie crying.

"Baby..."  Scott pressed down Kirstie's head, and she lay on his shoulder.

"This reminds me of the time we're in the emergency room."  Mitch chuckled bitterly.

He is still acting tough.

"Is she gonna be okay?  What is Jenna doing do her?  Is she gonna kill her?..."  Kirstie said in one breath, and then she started sobbing crazily afterwards.

"Shh....."  Scott hugged her tight and comforted her, calming her down.

 She cried into Scott's chest.

"What if we never get to see her again?"  Kirstie raised her head back up and said.

I punched the table on the table, it made a loud noise, and they all jumped.

I stood up, and walked away to my bedroom.

"Avi!"  I heard Mitch call behind me.

I slammed my door shot, and sat on my bed.

This is all my fault, why didn't I chased her down?  Why didn't I see who Jenna really is in the first place?  Why did I let it happen?

And now I don't even know where she is.  

I buried my face in my hands and cried. 

What if I'll never see the look on her face when I tell her that I love her.

Then I heard someone knocking my door.

I quickly wiped my tears off, and cleared my throat.

Then the opened, revealing Kirstie.

I looked at her, hoping that she didn't notice that I was crying.

"I'm sorry.  I made you angry.  I didn't mean to..."  She mumbled, tears started to fill her eyes.

"No, I am not angry because of you.  Come here, Kirst."  I stood up and held up my arms.

She came in for a hug.

I kissed the top of her head, and closed my eyes.

She is so tiny, like Ashley.

Though they smell different, I was still convinced that I was hugging Ashley.

 When I opened my eyes, I started crying.

I miss her....

"Avi..."  Kirstie mumbled.

She noticed that I was crying.

Maybe my tears went into her hair, or maybe my chest was going up and down rapidly.

She tightened her grip around my waist.

And we cried together. (A/N:  A Kavi moment here.)

***

Warnings:  This is a unpleasant scene.  Please skip it or stop reading it if it makes you uncomfortable.

(Ashley's POV)

"Stop!!  Please!!  Ahhhhh!!!!!!"  I screamed.

Jenna ignored me, she kept going, pulling it out and pushing it back in.  Again and again.

I tried to picture it was Avi who's doing that to me to make it a better situation.

But it was still painful as hell.  Avi was a lot more gentle than this.

I arched my back, and took a deep breath.

I cried and continued screaming again.

She's going very fast, and she's going faster and faster.

Sweat dripped down my face.

It is burning.....and I'm pretty sure there's blood coming out from there.

After another minute, it started to go numb.

A/N:  Again this is so intense and I'm sorry.

You probably know by now that I'm so weird.

What do you think will happen next?

Comment down below and vote for it, you'll make my crappy day better.

Thank you guys so much and I love y'all:)